January 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread

@andypettitt70 has posted a Guide to build an organ with drawbars and Free Preset

you can save a little space with empty init preset it contains only one sample “point” in the osc and smp you don´t use.
. Empty Init Preset.vital (24.0 KB)

cut waterfallsounds sample to 10 sec and normalized it to -1dB.
waterfallsounds.vital (5.1 MB)

messed around with wavetables, when you change the sample rate you can half or double your wt. Preset based on Peter H.´s acid preset.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre.vital (3.4 MB)

1 Like

in combination with my last patch Ufo Random Atmo I made this ufo riser pad.vital (3.2 MB) :alien::flying_saucer::notes:

2 Likes

@mr.sp has just posted FREE 30+ Presets For VITAL (G-House,Progressive House,Cinematic,Trap))

special_synth.vital (160.9 KB)

2 Likes

I try to make a different type of my last Ufo Riser Pad, here the patch:
UFO Riser Pad 2.0.vital (2.1 MB) :alien::flying_saucer::notes:

Ps: Play with Macros to sound modulation.

2 Likes

Classy.vital (619.3 KB) Robot Harp.vital (619.3 KB) Picked Bass.vital (160.0 KB) SNFKSlapHouse - Hearts.vital (320.1 KB) Fork.vital (1.0 MB) Squeaky.vital (1.1 MB) Lost Dreams.vital (170.2 KB) Seas in Space.vital (1.0 MB) Seconds Without.vital (285.3 KB) Clickity.vital (1.5 MB) Ocean Organ.vital (170.6 KB)

I’m getting ready to release another pack soon :grin:

2 Likes

StarGate Lead.vital (1.6 MB)

2 Likes

A simple (but hopefully useful) synth lead patch - Synthy lead.vital (171.5 KB)

2 Likes

Seconding this. Been playing with arpeggios and this is genius, saves me an LFO per voice.

1 Like

Hope I could upload some patches someday~

you just need a some posts.:space_invader:

Hi @MDNSC not sure if you have already done this, but there’s a forum tutorial you can follow to earn the “trust” to post files. There was a link to this in the welcome message you received when you signed up.

3 Likes

Interesting to explore with two hands. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m a bit late to this party, but this sound is very rich!

1 Like

@qbikmusik has posted a Free Marauda Sustain Bass preset (link in the video description)

2 Likes

SFX_sounds_like_blabla.vital (1.2 MB) after all not bad sound at all :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is a compilation (as a Vital Patch Bank) of more than 200 patches (plus some wavetables) posted to the forum in January 2021:
January 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank

Patches were contributed to the forum by the following forum members:
andrew_a
andypettitt70
future31288
GeneralQ
Heiko
icaria36
ioze
kpanic
Krel
levasaf
mr.sp (why not buy mr.sp a coffee if you like their patches)
paul657
Peter.H
qub1t
SeBaer
serpineslair
snfk
TheoVanDeWitt
tinga
twinsofmessaline
vcvr

If I have missed anyone out, or anyone would like their patches removed from this compilation bank, please let me know.

In addition to these patches:
@carl.caulkett is maintaining an archive of patches posted onto discord.
@josi.ayensa maintains (and contributes to) an online repository of vital patches.
@Kyurumi has a small 30 preset pack.
@SOM has a free Preset Pack for Vital.
@michael.witwicki maintains a free Preset Sharing Site.
@snfk has made another preset pack of 100+ presets .
@qbikmusik has posted videos with patches on their youtube channel.
@ksertb has posted FREE VITAL VST PRESETS.
@Deen has posted Free Deep and Tech House Presets (Meduza, Chris Lake, MK…) .
@Alan has posted Free Dubstep Preset Pack for Vital (25 Presets).

Got patches to share? Want to find more patches? Then look for other monthly patch sharing threads :slight_smile:

Please don’t post any more patches to this thread, find the thread for the current month. Thanks.

9 Likes

great, this opens me to another dimension …

Thanks so much for including us @andrew_a!

If any of the other preset creators here would like to share their stuff on Producer Presets, I’d be happy to get you a verified account.

I’d also love to chat with any of the creators about presets more generally. I had an awesome talk with @Alan a few weeks back and learned a ton. I want to figure out how we can improve the platform to make it as usable for creators as possible. We’re also looking to do things like interviews/features/pack downloads in the near future.

Thanks again for an awesome synth and a great community!

2 Likes