November 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread

Here is a compilation (as a Vital Patch Bank) of patches posted to the forum in November 2020.
November 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank

Patches were contributed to the forum by the following forum members:
yunison
O.F.F.M.E.T.A
flycatchersmusic
wiix1to93
Krel
future31288
josi.ayensa
jazensounds
SeBaer
hevok.producer
buchenberger
alexaristo
andrew_a

If I have missed anyone out, or anyone would like their patches removed from this compilation bank, please let me know.

In addition to these, @carl.caulkett is maintaining an archive of patches posted onto discord.

Got patches to share? Want to find more patches? Then look for other monthly patch sharing threads :slight_smile:

Don’t post any patches to this thread, find the thread for the current month. Thanks.

8 Likes

Thanks for the namecheck, Andrew! I might have to experiment with your method of using the .vitalbank extension. Should be simple enough, being a .zip file in disguise!

@carl.caulkett no worries :slight_smile: It appears (to me at least) that the export bank feature within Vital only works for the “User” folder. So I temporarily moved out my User folder and created a new one with the presets I wanted to share. The nice thing about the vitalbank format is that the patches can be imported using Vital (rather than mucking about with folders).

2 Likes

Hi Andrew
Thanks for all these free Patchs.
When I follow your link, it seems necessary to choose a way
extraction to be able to recover the bank of presets.
Which extration solution (free?) do you recommend?
Thank you very much and very happy new year 2021

Hi @studio.
Select to download the file via the icon on the top right of the screen (see below).

It appears that vital banks are a type of compressed zip file.

Once downloaded, you can import the bank from within Vital, via the “☰” menu option.

1 Like

Hi Andrew
Thank you very much for your quick response.
I followed your advice.
Everything is ok!
Happy New Year 2021 again with great Music!!

1 Like