August 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread

Post your free Vital patches here!

Note:
I thought it might be useful (for new users especially) to have a single place to find free patches. At the end of the month I can collect them all up and re-post them as a Vital bank.

I thought this thread could be limited to free stuff. Producers of commercial patches can have their own threads and thus make a bit more of a fanfare to promote their super sounds.

Vital banks from previous months can be downloaded here:
November 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
December 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
January 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
February 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
March 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
April 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
May 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
June 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank
July 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank

2 Likes

Warm and Crunchy.vital (245.2 KB)

1 Like

Bell Synth

Bell Synth.vital (974.4 KB)

Metallic Synth Threads

Metallic Synth Threads.vital (1.8 MB)

Synth of Down

Synth of Down.vital (170.7 KB)

Soft Hard

Soft Hard.vital (267.9 KB)

Clap.vital (170.2 KB) Hi Hat.vital (170.2 KB) Kick.vital (320.1 KB) Ride.vital (170.2 KB)

Hold C.vital (2.4 MB) Spent a lot of time on this, not sure how useful it is in a song but hey, it’s a good experiment.

2 Likes

Hold C 2.vital (246.4 KB) Made another one of these, still not useful for a song but another good experiment.

2 Likes

These sound awesome!!

1 Like

Winskept.vitalbank (7.1 MB)

Bell keys.vital (7.7 MB)

Here is a compilation (as a Vital Patch Bank) of patches and skins posted to the forum in August 2021:
August 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread.vitalbank

Patches were contributed to the forum by the following forum members:
andrew_a
SlavaCat
TechTomb
woody
xStrnus

Skins were contributed to the forum by the following forum members:
woody
reklamchef

If I have missed anyone out, or anyone would like their patches/skins removed from this compilation bank, please let me know.

In addition to these patches:
@carl.caulkett is maintaining an archive of patches posted onto discord.
@josi.ayensa maintains (and contributes to) an online repository of vital patches
@michael.witwicki maintains a free Preset Sharing Site

Got patches to share? Want to find more patches? Then look for other monthly patch sharing threads :slight_smile:

Please don’t post any more patches to this thread, find the thread for the current month. Thanks.

Are patches still compiled since August 21? It was so nice! :slight_smile:

@stelvia We are still compiling free patches! this month’s thread was a little dry, but I’ll have a bank ready tomorrow, with a few bonus patches I haven’t posted yet.

If you search for Free Patch Sharing Thread, You’ll find all of the monthly threads.

Thanks a lot :))