The "Thank you, Matt Tytel" Thread

Thanks Matt. :+1:

Intuitive enough to understand how to assign modulation and create a patch from scratch.

3 Likes

As the firehose of new tech spews out new things all the time, it becomes increasingly rare to find a gem. This well-crafted realm of marvels has been a source of absolute delight.

What an amazing and wonderful sonic universe youā€™ve given us!!

3 Likes

Seriously, dude, thanks for all the effort you put into making this wonderful synth! Itā€™s definitely the best VST synth plugin I have right now, Iā€™ve made some weird sounds with it already and Iā€™m barely scratching the surface of what it can do. Plus, I have yet to have any weird issues with it, whether I use it standalone or in one of the 3 DAWs Iā€™m working withā€¦itā€™s been solid for me.

2 Likes

Yeah I want to add to this thread with a deeeep thank you. This synth has me absolutely inspired to make music again.

3 Likes

Thgank you very much Matt. You definitely contributed to the community and you should never be forgotten.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for this outstanding powerful synth. Really excited to use this as a freeware.
Very user-friendly interface, donā€™t need any manual to get solid understanding of all of features, including advanced one. Wonderful sound with lot of tuning possibilities.
You are the great developer and person!

2 Likes

Thank you SO much Matt!!

Wishing you all the best!

2 Likes

Really great work matt! Lovely sounding synth. Has made me switch from serum! Love it!

3 Likes

Wow, what a gift to the planet. Thanks for re-energizing my droopy Covid attitude. Feels good to be inspired by a community

3 Likes

A very big thank you Matt, You made a great job!

2 Likes

Truly an amazing piece of software. So, so cool. Bravo Matt :smiley:

3 Likes

no problems with cpu ā€¦loading 20 Vital instances working flawless,the only bug i found is when opening project showing , init presetā€™ā€™ā€¦windows 10 /quad core/reaper/cakewalk .1 request,pls ,add Donate under free Vital version ,im willing to support your marvelous work even if i donā€™t make money from using Vital,music is just a hobby 4 me.

1 Like

Thank You Mr. Tytel for the great synth and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

1 Like

Soooooo true tho!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much Matt Tytel!!! Lately I have been really sad cause Iā€™m on Linux and I canā€™t afford Windows and I really wanted Serum (even though I canā€™t afford that either lol). But thx to you, I can own a synth comparable to and if not better than Serum. Thank you Matt Tytel.

P.S. I love Helm (It was my fav synth until Vital came along :smile:).

2 Likes

Just joining this thread. An amazing synth. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this impressive project, for a UI that causes love at the first sight, and for an interesting (and intriguing) business model. Also thank you to the community of preset producers supporting this synth, and everyone else helping each other in this forum. They (you) also make a big difference.

There are plenty of music software releases and a lot of good products out there. Vitalā€¦ nothing has captivated me so instantly and so deeply since I discovered Bitwig a year and a half ago. The fact that all this comes from a single person (a. single. person.) is mindblowing.

4 Likes

Yup! Mega THANK YOU :smiley:

Some amazing features in this, it was well worth the ā‚¬17 - even better for the people who get it for free

3 Likes

Thank you for this synth ! Tested the free version for a week and yesterday I bought a license. Ultra versatile - awesome sounding - affordable and a lot of fun :slight_smile: This is now my favorite. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Matt,

I will keep this short and say, thanks a lot of this synth, its beyond my words on expressing how good this synth is. Yes, this synth has fixes that are to be done, but hey, you guys will eventually fix all the bugs and stuff and make this synth more good

2 Likes