The "Thank you, Matt Tytel" Thread

Big fucking thank you. I am loving this synth and am already having way more fun just making shit than I ever did in Serum. The spectral WT bending is so tasty. Only have the free version but will definitely subscribe. Thank you thank you thank you. So sick.

2 Likes

major thanx, this oneā€™s a new fave, and am lost exploring it (i think i ate 2 days agoā€¦ maybe). am using it in new projects, and excited to explore it further. ā€˜5 sawtooth waves!ā€™ :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::+1:

2 Likes

Amazing synth, I only use freeware, so I was very happy to buy Vital, very cool price, a living sound easy to create, Vital is a must haves, the graphic interface is perfect, integration in Jeskola Buzz works great.
Thank you Mr Tytel

4 Likes

Heyyy,

Thanks for making this amazing synth!

4 Likes

Thanks Matt. Already loving Vital.

3 Likes

Vital is the first synth where I create patches from scratch. I was always modifying existing patches - not anymore. This says something about how simple Vital is and how rewarding it is to work with it. Itā€™s actually fascinating. Thank you Matt for making it free, I paid $80 anyway because I can afford it, but you made happy those who canā€™t. You made 2020 much less shitty :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for this cool free synth!
Itā€™s fun to use and sounds great!

2 Likes

Agreedā€¦! Thanks, Matt Tytel. VITAL is an amazing synth. Besides its huge creative potential, and the fact that it is freeware (unbelieveable!) I am also so impressed by how visually elegant and aesthetic the whole GUI isā€¦ So many softsynths are fairly ugly-looking, not especially intuitive to navigate, and do not inspire the user to persevere and learn all its many featuresā€¦ This synth feels like an Athena borne perfect from Zeusā€™s headā€¦ elegant, it makes sense and sounds amazing. Great thought was put into every detail. That the user gets visual feedback on nearly every operation he undertakes is really pleasing and inspiring. I appreciate that the sounds VITAL makes range from the traditionally tonal to the most wildly experimental. Matt, you are a wunderkind! What a welcome gift VITAL is to this dismal year of 2020.

Well it is hell of a program, and it is well nice to say tnx, so TNX xD

1 Like

This synth is awesome. Thank you Matt Tytel

4 Likes

Iā€™m having so much fun with this softsynth, especially sound designing in monoā€¦ and then switching it into stereo and being wowed. So much fun and so much to do.

Back in the day when Sytrus was released, people were like ā€œwow what more could you want in an FM softsynthā€ and it paved the way for excellent neuro sounds and really started a new age of production.

This feels like this moment again, this will be a historic piece of software up there with Sytrus, OTT preset, Sylenth, Massive, Serum. I canā€™t wait to hear what artists like Arca and Sophie do with this.

2 Likes

Amazing synth Matt!! Thank you a lot!! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Great instrument. I d/led the trial free version and had to have the Pro version.

Thanks to Matt Tytel, the developers, beta testers and others who helped make this happen.

4 Likes

Thanks for making the microtuning so unproblematic!

Couldnā€™t see them and because theyā€™re in dsi synth alternate tunings options, adding a 19-ET and a 31-ET scale to the pre-installed list would be useful.

1 Like

Thanks Devs, this is one hell of a synth, iā€™m in love with it, also, thanks so much for the linux support, yā€™all did a great job <3

1 Like

Thanks for making this thread :heart:
Been trying to work through all the forum posts (itā€™ll take me a while) so seeing things like this gives me a boost, thanks everyone!

Regarding cpu usage - I do have some cpu things to look into. A lot of people actually report low cpu usage but others see high so I think Iā€™ll be doing some system specific optimization or bug fixes to get that down on some computers.

17 Likes

Thank you so much. Thanks to this plugin finally I got back to making music. Itā€™s been a long time since I felt so inspired. :pray:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my thanks. Still hoping I can get this running in Bitwig 3.3 under Ubuntu 20.04!

2 Likes

Thanks Matt Tytel for an amazing synth. Creating patches is super easy and they sound awesome!
The synth came out on my birthday, however I gifted myself with it in the exclusive preview!
And then upgraded to Pro!

Keep up the amazing work! :muscle:

:heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much sir Matt Tytel. Struggling in an already economically crippled society, this synth, Vital, is of unmatchable value. I spend 3 days in a row exploring and sound designing inside Vital and the journey so far is so inspiring i simply cannot describe my gratitude right now.

Running smoothly on ableton 10, on windows 10 system with 16G Ram and AMD A10-8700 P.
Thank you, and all happiness to you Matt.

4 Likes