Say something (Welcome thread)

Hello, everyone!

Got the In The Mix-version. Looking to upgrade but perhaps I’ll wait until tomorrow.

I am busy waiting for the release of the vital synth. cannot wait to check it out :slight_smile:

it’s the 25th in a little over an hour here in NZ. Thinking of staying up to get my hands on this :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello Vital World! I’ve been using Vital for some time now and I really like the workflow + the visuals :kissing_heart:

I am not a sound designer at all really, but I find with Vital to be tempted to try to make my own sounds (or at least try to make) :blush:

Hopefully there will be youtube flood of Vital tutorials “how to make this and this sound with Vital” soon. I find them very helpful to learn how to use a synth.

brooooo
how long I have to wait…
it’s to much now
24th evening…

demo’d serum a few times and never liked the sound engine. Ended up buying synapse audio Dune 3 instead, as the sound is richer and more bull-bodied.

The second I heard Vital, I knew it was special. Such a clean precise sound. Watched an In the Mix vid and a Venus Theory vid to get a feel for Vital, and I’m really excited about it. Incredible work Matt, and I’ll definitely be supporting =)

Patiently waiting for it to drop
Actually, that’s a lie…the waiting is driving me crazy. I want to get stuck into this thing =)

Well, it’s like 24th early morning here on the east coast, and Matt’s on the west coast, so it’s gotta be like 7am for him.

Hi.
Patiently waiting here in Wales.

Been a Helm user for some time now.
btw Any likelyhood of a little Helm section to this Vital forum?
I know it’s Big VITAL Day but I thought I’d ask anyway …

You know the old saying: “if it’s good it’s forth the wait” :wink:

I also demoed Serum - I actually liked the sound of Serum (well not the factory presets, but what people created in youtube tutorials Serum really sounds good). But the prize was a bit too steep, and then I heard Vital might be coming out soon… So I decided to wait for Vital :smiley:

Hello all,

I grabbed the deal through In The Mix at the start of last week and have spent an hour or so each day getting to grips with Vital ever since.

It’s super easy to get complex and usable patches made thanks to the intuitive drag & drop system and I’ve already amassed about 30 patches, a few of which are already in (in progress) tunes. Something about the workflow has really clicked with me, so a big thank you to Matt for his hard work!

Looking forward to a patch swap section? I’m hoping that’s something that’ll pop up eventually.

1 Like

Off-Topic - but thank you for Hinterland and Bang. We don’t have shows like that here in the U.S.

1 Like

Same here. It’s so addictive and satisfying to work with.

1 Like

Hinterland I know but not Bang.
There again I quit television a while back.
Hinterland WAS cool though, real moody stuff. :+1:

This is a great synth. Excited to hear what people come up with. I’ll be sharing some patches too :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m Ewen, I was lucky enough to get the early access offer, it’s a great synth, well worth the wait, and I’d like to thank Matt for all his hard work, well done Sir!

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s out!
I bought the Pro version blindly. Paypal kept directing be back and would not work, so I paid with a credit card instead.

So far I launched the standalone version on my Windows PC and am listening to the presets

I didn’t learn about Vital since yesterday so it was a rather short wait for me :slight_smile:

Tinkering with it for 10 minutes and… wow… this is very impressive for a synth that you can use for free. Honestly, it shouldn’t be free. But it is greatly appreciated that it is, should you choose so.

I hope this synth gets some traction in the professional community and can attract actual paying customers.

THANK YOU!

Hello everyone, thank you matt, amazing synth! Will reply to the forum if i see bugs/improvements

samy

Wow, after installing on Windows 10, it also installed flawlessly on my Ubuntu 16.04 machine with an ATI Radeon and it runs inside of Renoise!
I expected that it would either complain about the glibc version or about OpenGL. Altough, I know that it supports 3.0 actually.
The requirement said Ubuntu 18 up, so I am pleasantly surprised, was prepared for needing to upgrade.
I also did not have the “missing presets” problem that so many complain about. If you have this issue, try with the standalone app first.