Say something (Welcome thread)

You could have bought the plus version + the inthemix presets and paid the difference on November 24 ($55)

1 Like

Ah well, cool to know. Although I couldn’t have bought it even if I wanted to, sadge. :cry:

I am looking forward to the release and growth of this wonderful new synth tool.
Really well done Matt.
rsp

Vital is so close! I can tell ya Vital IS worth the wait!

there was mailing subscription on the website, you can put your email in there, so when the vital is released you will be notified.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I can tell you are all excited for this new plugins free release soon. Hope to engage with this amazing community as much as I can:grinning:.

Hallo.

I yam music person.
Maybe. A little.

This has been music person (?) Jengamon (???).

everyone is exciting and hyped about the release of Vital, so it will be cool when we try Vital together :grinning:.

It’s tough being in a country where it’s the 24th, and the country of release is still the 23rd. Talk about salivating!

1 Like

Hi,
let’s make together a nice place for sharing some Vital’s love and spreading knowledge.

3 Likes

Really excited to check this synth out for the first time. Looks legible and intuitive, so one can just jump in and start creating.

very true
cause now it’s 12 in the afternoon of 24th

1 Like

4pm here! East coast US is now 12:32am 24th …

Update … 9:37pm 23rd in Oakland CA. :sob:

1 Like

lol
lmao
very true that we are just egar,…

Excited for the big day today, I hoo the servers will manage :slight_smile:

so excited to finally get to play with vital!
I bet I’m not the only one refreshing the site every 5 minutes :sweat_smile:

Edit: Since Matt is from Boston and its 2:38 there right now, I’ll have to be a little more patient I guess

I was lucky enough to get the In The Mix offer and haven’t put Vital down since then. Really great job, Matt. Good luck with the official launch; An upgrade to Pro version is but a few short hours away :smiley:

1 Like

It requires OpenGL 3.0. I was hoping to run it on my old laptops, that probably won’t fly though.

fingers crossed it launches smoothly :crossed_fingers:

anyways now you have right? =)