Free Vital Bank

Thats cos your brilliant

1 Like

ty n have fun :metal:

1 Like

Hi Lucy,
Can I use any of your Vital patches as sound sources in my own compositions? I love what you have created. Please let me know. Thank you.

Jeff

2 Likes

Hi there, sure u can use any of these sounds in all my 3 soundbanksā€¦ thats why i have created n shared these sounds soo u guys can create music n use themā€¦ sent me a link when u have done im interested to listen as wellā€¦ have great fun :metal:

2 Likes

@Lucy-Blake I came in here to say; you are a machine! You work with tremendous speed. These sound banks are very good! I am having fun going through your patches to see what youā€™ve done and you are more than generous giving these vast banks away for free.

Idk if you thought about it before, but donā€™t be afraid to put a price on what you do next time and sell the next bank on Gumroad of Kofi or something.

3 Likes

hi, thanks for ur really kind wordsā€¦ well most of the time i made these presets during some projects i work for media n iā€™m already inside the business of music and able to live a life with it. The goal here was to give away some nice presets for free, specially for people who canā€™t afford it so they will be able to create music tooā€¦

i got many students who can not buy some software synths or sample pack for 50-100 bucks or overā€¦
The community on here who r giving away free banks r doing an amazing job specially for people who live a hard n harsh lifeā€¦ soo when i got more time to create some new soundbanks i will give them away for free too :smiley:

if some of you guys are interested into ā€œDecent Samplerā€ i create some ā€œfreeā€ ā€œdecent sample packsā€ n isntruments too. You can find my profile with the same user name there tooā€¦

6 Likes

Alright, respect.

2 Likes

Lucy-Blake,

you are wonderful! Thanks for sharing this amount of really good work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

yw n have fun :metal:

Hola, como puedo ponerlo dentro de Vital cuando ya lo tengo descargado?

1 Like

Hi there, im sorry n have no idea what u have saidā€¦

1 Like

@nescuvi, el programa tiene una opciĆ³n para importar el archivo. Hazle click a las tres lineas horizontales, y selecciona ā€œImport Bankā€, y selecciona el archivo que descargaste.

2 Likes

i guess u helped our friend, sorry cant understand the language but ty both :metal:

1 Like

the program has an option to import the file. Click on the three horizontal lines, and select ā€œImport Bankā€, and select the file you downloaded. google translate

1 Like

Thanks man! Awesome presets

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you very much, it is very generous of you to share these presets :+1:.

2 Likes

1 Like

itā€™s not nice to spam my page with ur own advertisment, how would u feel if i just post my own links under ur work without saying anythingā€¦

1 Like

These are some of the best presets i have seen, thank you Lucy for giving them away for free.

1 Like