Oops sorry my fault Iā€™m new here

2 Likes

no problem, welccome to the club than :metal:

2 Likes

I do not even know how the thread work :x
A little bit sad if ya ask me
I even annoy fellow vital enjoyer T . T

2 Likes

Big thanks for giving these amazing free presets. I downloaded all your 3 free packs and iā€™m amazed how good these are. These are even better than some payed presets, also learning a lot from your programming and mapping. :pray:

2 Likes

Ty for ur kind words, iā€™m glad u enjoyed the presets n learn something new out of them. Already working on some new soundbank at my free time, when itā€™s ready will release it here for free too :metal:

4 Likes

Wooooow!
Thank u so muuuuch!!
This is fire!

2 Likes

yw n have fun :metal:

2 Likes

dude create ur own page to share ur own stuffā€¦

1 Like

Here in Vital forum? How?

dude u r spamming my page here with ur own work, i created this page myself to share my own free stuff and ur spamming it with ur own linksā€¦ stay on ur own page easy and share ur stuff there as everybody doesā€¦

4 Likes

Hi all vital lovers and users,

i created another small soundpack 100 presets with all kinda flavors. Some r easy but useful presets n some may be complicated with lots of macro mappings. Hope u all will enjoy this small soundpack.

Thanks to all n have fun :metal:

9 Likes

Thanks again for all these free presets. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

ty n have fun :metal:

3 Likes

Amazon collection of soundā€¦ Big thankS for the SHAREā€¦ :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Really enjoyed the GLITCH oneā€™s.

Big UP :green_heart:

1 Like

yw and have fun :metal:

2 Likes

Love the Templates, been able to get some very interesting sounds from them! Vital is the first really cool and powerful software synth Iā€™ve played with. he gave us so many high-end features, even at this free level. Iā€™m surely going to pay and support!
I do appreciate your patches Lucy-Blake, they are inspiring my creativity! I mainly play around in space ambient circles and hope to be releasing some music soon. Plus, you and Vital will be in my credits!!!
Thank you again!!

2 Likes

ty for ur kind words, iā€™m glad u enjoy my patches. Have fun :metal:

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™ve crafted an experimental concept album. Ninety percent of the sounds you hear are generated from my own ā€œVitalā€ presets, which I have shared here. One particular track, titled ā€œAlmighty,ā€ incorporates the use of another free VST, ā€œCardinal Synth,ā€ while some tracks feature a touch of Ableton Liveā€™s ā€œOperator Synth.ā€ The primary workhorse throughout the album is the ā€œVital Synth,ā€ handling everything from percussive sounds to various glitch-type effects. Wishing you all a wonderful day! :metal:

4 Likes

Muchas gracias por este gran banco de preset :3

2 Likes