Add new features to the sampler

it would be great to be able to put cue points, like start, end, loop points and reverse start. for more manipulable samples inside. excuse bad english.

28 Likes

This would be cool, especially if there was an advanced option to adjust and/or turn off interpolation for those instances where you might want your sample to be really crunchy. If you like this then please like and reply to Drusus’ request too since there’s a bit of overlap with this one.

3 Likes

I also would like this features for more modelling on the sample module !

3 Likes

+1

Reverse start would be nice, plus having more options in the sampler module would be nice. Maybe through an additional pop-out window like the WT-editor so it opens up the advanced sampler options?

4 Likes

Just dreaming here but I’d love to see one or two more samplers added. I love to build up layers. Iris 2 and Alchemy are both great but getting long in the tooth.

4 Likes

Yep, sampler improvements would be appreciated and maybe instead of having it extra just beeing able to choose sampler as an OSC and then have 4 OSC, which either can be Wavetable or Sampler?

1 Like

I’m really missing some sampling functionalities in Vital. Would be indeed very nice to be able to open a panel like the wavetable panel for the sample.
And I may be dreaming, but… Granular mode?

1 Like

I made a Granular Synthesis template preset! It doesn’t use the sampler but it does use the wavetable if you do want to check it out.
Granular Synthesis Preset

1 Like

It would be great to Set the rootnote and have a Crossfade with loop points. Also would it be great if the sampler hase more options. Like it cycles throu a loop 3 or 5 Times and than play it till the end. I think the idea that the advanced settings Pop out like the Et-Editor is realy awsome

Is it possible to import Serum noise samples such as wavetables?
Anyway i also share a better handling of the noise module would be very useful.

You right click on the samplefild, click add folder, coose under Dokuments xfer > serum> presets> >noises Then coose folder. This sould work😉

1 Like

Was so simple! Thank you so much :wink:

yes loop regions please

1 Like

If some little quirks like loop region(s), start position, and the ability to modulate both with lfo or automation were added, it would make Vital half a rockstar synth1 killer synthesizer, AND a hell of a sample chopper/sampler. Throw in the ability to put portions of the samples to keys, and dang…