Where I found the wavetable and presets for vital pro?

Yep… nothing, yada:(

1 Like

yes. Pro version

1 Like

ummmm same here, no presets (macosx - Plus version 1.0.2)

1 Like

Thankfully, I will be able to manually download and install them myself and have a complete content. Cheers Matt.

I genuinely feel bad for you because, as with all your stellar work on the synth, I know you would have tried your best to deliver a seamless internal downloader experience for the customer. But unfortunately, it’s just not quite there for everyone right now.

Not gonna lie, personally, Vital’s built-in downloader has been a real bugbear of mine (since the early access edition,) and hasn’t improved for me that much with this Pro edition (currently stuck in repeated download cycles each time I open Vital).

It’s the only real negative aspect I have experienced with regard to Vital, everything else about the customer experience has been awesome. I have faith in you and this product (even it’s downloader, lol) and I know it will get there in the end however.

In the meanwhile, it will be a great relief to simply download the packs and install them ourselves. Cheers.

2 Likes

Yeah same here! I got the plus version so fingers crossed that all of the presets and wavetables show up haha

2 Likes

same here no presets and wavetable editor in Mojave 10.14

1 Like

I haven’t as yet. I was just thanking Matt for giving the option to manually download them (as from tomorrow) as he stated above. :+1:

1 Like

Just uploaded a new mac build that should fix the preset/wavetables downloading.
Can you all that are on mac download from https://account.vital.audio again and let me know if that fixes it?

4 Likes

It worked! thank you for the prompt fix matt!

3 Likes

HOLY MOLY this is amazing Matt! cannot wait to purchase the full version:) great job sir

1 Like

Verified fixed. Nice work!!

1 Like

Fantastic! It worked. Thank you for the speedy fix.

1 Like

YOOOO THIS IS SICK. So glad I purchased the full version, cannot wait to dive into these presets made by some of the best in the game! Thank you for the quick fix and congrats on the release!

1 Like

Fantastic! Presets downloaded without issues on MacOS. Thanks for the rapid fix. Exploring the presets and they are superb. This synth is vary playable indeed! Any chance we could have a MIDI learn button to navigate the presets or a keyboard shortcut (up/down arrows)?
Thanks again Matt!

1 Like

chill everybody. give it time

1 Like

same here I have the free version but no presets on Mac Catalina/Logic Pro x

Thanks @Tytel :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

—- RESOLVED —-

Nothing from stand alone version of the Basic on Mac OSX.
Currently running 1.02 - downloaded on 24th Nov.

Also when click update version of of Vital nothing downloads.

what version of Vital are you running ?

Did you re-download or try update through software itself ?

Hi @MeekPoitier, I downloaded the 1.0.3, I re-installed it on macos and when I opened the standalone app the download started automatically

1 Like