Where I found the wavetable and presets for vital pro?

Yes, same here. macOS Catalina 10.15.7

1 Like

same for the sampler section, just with noise

1 Like

Yes MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

I just have plugin and init

1 Like

I think it worked for me. I first

• installed the free version
  • Launched the standalone app (maybe thatā€™s the difference?) and logged in when it asked me to
  • It then downloaded some patches and showed me an ā€œinstallā€ button which I clicked.

Then I purchased the pro version and went through the same procedure again, only this time it downloaded about 25 patch banks or so.

This was on Windows 10, Vital 1.0.2.
Maybe a mac specific issue?

4 Likes

Alright I should have a fix up for this by tomorrow (and will add a manual way to download presets).
Thanks for everyoneā€™s patience!

27 Likes

Great! :muscle:t2:

Thanks @Tytel :pray:t2:

Hello on win10 also same issue

1 Like

I do too with the free version. And could not get to pay with PP.

1 Like

So for Mac we can expect a fix for tomorrow ?:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yes, they fix it by tomorrow and add a manual way to download the presets

2 Likes

Cool thanks ā€¦ See you soon :date:

1 Like

Did you guys use the standalone version or a hosted plugin?

1 Like

Same here I got Vital Pro and there are no presets or wavetables on Mac Catalina 10.15.6 , super excited to start using it!

1 Like

I got the free version of Vital on Mac OS, but like many others, I didnā€™t find any presets or wavetables in any of the standalone, VST, or VST3 versions. Sure hope the fix works! Vital seems so cool and Iā€™d really like to use it!

1 Like

nothing there ā€¦ no presetsā€¦

1 Like

Yes I also just bought the Pro version for mac and nothing works, no presets or anything. Just the one int sound.

1 Like

Matt replied above saying there would be a fix by tomorrow for mac users. All good! at least we can play around a little bit with the initial preset and some effects until then.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a universe you can already create without the presets. Just load up some oscillators and FX. It sounds gorgeous and the GUIā€™s pretty clear to follow. Looking forward to hearing some presets though, lol!

1 Like

Same here with the free version, no presets and only the init saw wavetable, and the ā€œdownload contentā€ button does nothing.

1 Like

yess mac here

1 Like