Vital youtube tutorials,please share :)

If anyone knows tutorial videos for Vital (or if you make some) I would LOVE to see them :slight_smile:

Here are couple of what I’ve found so far:
Quite basic stuff, but still a nice reminder how stuff work:
New FREE Vital Synth - Full Tutorial - YouTube

Tutorial showing how to use Vital for some more “psy” sounds:
PRO PSYTRANCE / EDM: VITAL KICK & BASS + FORMANT ARP + RISERS + WORKFLOW / Vital Wavetable Synth - YouTube

I hope there will be plenty more soon :wink:
I count on you sound design geniuses!

13 Likes

Short “tips” video about doing PWM warping in Vital that is exactly the same as PWM warping in Serum. (But it’s not obvious at first how to do this.) I also show you some basics about Vital’s unique approach to warping, and I also show you a few basics about Vital’s very friendly wavetable editor.

Useful info about customizing the browser organization of presets, wavetables, LFOs, and Samples.

10 Likes

I made a Beginner’s Guide covering all the basics https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVd3j4AWDCQPNiDVN0KOuIPHKsTqhn7I

15 Likes

Here’s mine
VITAL Tutorial | Heavy Sound Design Walkthrough - YouTube

6 Likes

Do you know how to get the Vital’s BEND to do similar as Serums Bend +/-? I am bit confused how to use Vital’s BEND (but I am very new to anything more than preset browsing)…
And how would you go for the Serum’s Mirror morphing in Vital?

1 Like

There aren’t exact analogs to those two in Vital. Vital’s Bend and Squeeze are the closest in sound/effect to Serum Bend modes.

Very nice! Learned new stuff, thanks!
Love those alien sunglasses :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your videos are great! I couldn’t figure out the compressor until I watched the effects video! Didn’t know you could drag those bars! Thanks for making them!

2 Likes

Here’s a video i made creating a psytrance squelch

6 Likes

Some very juice grrrrrrawl there :smiley: Thanks for sharing!

Tips/hints for wavetable editing (not by me, just found this video:
Vital Tips and Tricks : Wavetable Editing - YouTube

4 Likes

This one goes into some gory details you might find useful while we wait on an official user guide.

8 Likes

How to make a Voltra Sustain Bass in Vital! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Un25QFbIw&t=21s

2 Likes

This is cool, plenty of info :+1:

1 Like

love this, and thank you. fits in my ‘ozric’ headspace perfectly

1 Like
10 Likes

How to make Super Saw with Vital (not my video, just wanted to share):
[Super Saw with Vital]

4 Likes

[How to Make a Martin Garrix Style Lead in VITAL // Sound Design Tutorial - YouTube]

1 Like

If you want to learn how to create wavetables from scratch in VITAL, this video is for you( warning it is a LONG 2 hours plus video and there is no commentary). Designing wavetables in VITAL - Bing video

3 Likes

anotha one EASILY Create Custom Wavetables! (Vital Hidden Feature)

2 Likes