Vital youtube tutorials,please share :)

Brass Stabs Vital by Jazen Sounds (@jazensounds)
[How to Make Heavy Brass Stabs/Hits in VITAL // Sound Design Tutorial - YouTube]

2 Likes

just started watching your series! The oscillator breakdown video is really informative

1 Like

A mate of mine made one making bubbly night time psytrance leads and FX =)

Really nice work, thanks for sharing your expertise.

Thanks for the turtorials…very helpful and well presented.

@Databroth has just posted 5 more Tips & Tricks for Vital on YouTube.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten to know the synth pretty well over the past few weeks and plan on making a full essentials tutorial sometime this week. Not really going into the specifics of how to make a certain sound, but more of an overarching thing.

1 Like

I am blown away by the possibilities offered by this VST!
Here is a quick tutorial I made on how to do a Hardstyle Screech:

Vital Hardstyle Screech

1 Like

Heres another Voltra style sound design tutorial since so many of yall kept asking for more <3 https://youtu.be/Rcfdbzm7xpY

1 Like

Pretty sure this should be illegal… Databroth again :upside_down_face:

2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Not my work but this page on the kvr forums has a slew of usefull YT tutorials for vital(they are geared towards the more advenced user). https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=557529

Cool! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Here doing my overview/comparison with Serum, will release part3 this week, and afterwards I’ll get into making more videos about it, that’s as far as english goes, you can also find a few ones in italian if the language barrier isn’t too steep for you

1 Like

I made a couple of tutorials on making drums inside of Vital, here’s a link to my most recent one:
Making Kicks Inside of Vital

1 Like

Trance plucks by Demis Hellen:
[Vital Trance Pluck Free Preset | Trance Tutorials - YouTube]

4 Likes

I found this Foghorn tutorial:
[HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIFE’S BEST FOGHORN BASS IN VITAL - YouTube]

1 Like

Finished my 3 video series on comparing Vital with Serum… yes I know, every Vital user must be almost sick of hearing it compared with Serum, yet the question keeps springing up from page to page, and I hadn’t seen anyone doing a proper feat by feat comparison.

2 Likes

Brief tutorial about audio rate modulations

2 Likes