Vital - YOUR Songs!

Vital is amazing! It realy lives. Just made one sound, and played one chord. But with 34 modulations living inside :smiley:

5 Likes

This track is made pretty much entirely with vital but I did use a bunch of other synths too. The end is pretty much all vital tho

2 Likes

Made this using almost entirely Vital, but a couple sounds here and there are Ableton’s Wavetable & Operator. All the main basses and leads and such are Vital, though. Hope you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/craftal/testing

Btw can someone tell me how to format it so the sc preview shows up here?

2 Likes

Song: Nasty
Artist: Vet Novice

Made another song using nearly all Vital synths! Coooool stuff, really easy to modulate and morph the sounds / presets around. Great stuff!

Thanks guys for posting your music here, this is awesome :D.

2 Likes

I made a track entirely with Vital, no additional sound sources, for KVROSC 142

6 Likes

Great idea for a thread alex! Excited to hear your daily beats.

Here’s my 1st single as LUCKYKAT which features the vocoder on Vital:

Naughty Boys
Original mix
Extended Mix

1 Like

I made this drum and bass track entirely with Vital, nothing else used. It was for the KVR One Synth Challenge. this synth has a lot of incredible potential to create almost any sound you can think of.

9 Likes

Hey, @mmghost, nice seeing you here…:wave:

@SeBaer cheers, mate!

Thanks so much luckykat! I really appreciate it, and hopefully I’ll be posting a lot more this month :).

1 Like

Artist: Vet Novice
Song: Quake

Just a quickie I made this month, really fun drops and sounds, the main synths done in Vital!

2 Likes

microtonal spacy synthness. Vital does most of the bell sounds and the trumpet. Kaivo on extra bells, opzilla on bass synth.

4 Likes

you should make a movie, or at least a soundtrack for one! :alien:

1 Like

Set myself a challenge of doing everything with automation inside Vital. So this is just a single instance and just one (very long) A# keypress, no additional modulation, just a little bit of Valhalla on the output. Ran out of LFOs to do all the automation I wanted to do, but not bad for a synth with no inbuilt arpeggiator.

5 Likes

This really shows off the quality of the phaser. I look forward to running the effects chain on my other instruments down the road. Which echo are you using? I have the two Valhalla freebies, but I’ve not trying tracking anything with them yet. I tend to use Oril River for pedestrian stuff. (Color me broke.)

1 Like

This is actually the freebie - SuperMassive. Rings Around the World preset, turned down to 35% otherwise everything gets lost in verb. Have the full Valhalla too but love the freebie for this sort of stuff…

1 Like

microtonal flamenco. -ish. Vital does all the sounds except the first ‘guitar’ part which is from Harmor.

2 Likes

Hey, this is my first published hobby track with Vital and other soft synths

2 Likes

dude i wish this was the first page i stumbled upon… the community of people here are extremely helpful and very nice :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Greetings, good people of the Vitalverse!

Here’s a chill track I made a few months ago.

100% Vital except for the ducking effect. Enjoy!

3 Likes