Vital - YOUR Songs!

Two tracks already - Vital is the only VST Synth, on top I slapped quite some Bitwig stock FX and some MeldaProduction.
I used Vital free edition, did all patches from scratch. Only the BDR is based on the Kick Preset of the free edition.
The whole songs are completely synthesized, there’s no bounces, no samples or post processing after bouncing the whole track.

1.) https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/its-vital-that-you-like-this-vital-signs-mix
2.) https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/that-is-what-we-want-vital-signs-mix

3 Likes

Vital is amazing! It realy lives. Just made one sound, and played one chord. But with 34 modulations living inside :smiley:

5 Likes

This track is made pretty much entirely with vital but I did use a bunch of other synths too. The end is pretty much all vital tho

2 Likes

Made this using almost entirely Vital, but a couple sounds here and there are Ableton’s Wavetable & Operator. All the main basses and leads and such are Vital, though. Hope you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/craftal/testing

Btw can someone tell me how to format it so the sc preview shows up here?

2 Likes

Song: Nasty
Artist: Vet Novice

Made another song using nearly all Vital synths! Coooool stuff, really easy to modulate and morph the sounds / presets around. Great stuff!

Thanks guys for posting your music here, this is awesome :D.

2 Likes

I made a track entirely with Vital, no additional sound sources, for KVROSC 142

6 Likes

Great idea for a thread alex! Excited to hear your daily beats.

Here’s my 1st single as LUCKYKAT which features the vocoder on Vital:

Naughty Boys
Original mix
Extended Mix

1 Like

I made this drum and bass track entirely with Vital, nothing else used. It was for the KVR One Synth Challenge. this synth has a lot of incredible potential to create almost any sound you can think of.

9 Likes

Hey, @mmghost, nice seeing you here…:wave:

@SeBaer cheers, mate!

Thanks so much luckykat! I really appreciate it, and hopefully I’ll be posting a lot more this month :).

1 Like

Artist: Vet Novice
Song: Quake

Just a quickie I made this month, really fun drops and sounds, the main synths done in Vital!

2 Likes

microtonal spacy synthness. Vital does most of the bell sounds and the trumpet. Kaivo on extra bells, opzilla on bass synth.

4 Likes

you should make a movie, or at least a soundtrack for one! :alien:

1 Like

Set myself a challenge of doing everything with automation inside Vital. So this is just a single instance and just one (very long) A# keypress, no additional modulation, just a little bit of Valhalla on the output. Ran out of LFOs to do all the automation I wanted to do, but not bad for a synth with no inbuilt arpeggiator.

5 Likes

This really shows off the quality of the phaser. I look forward to running the effects chain on my other instruments down the road. Which echo are you using? I have the two Valhalla freebies, but I’ve not trying tracking anything with them yet. I tend to use Oril River for pedestrian stuff. (Color me broke.)

1 Like

This is actually the freebie - SuperMassive. Rings Around the World preset, turned down to 35% otherwise everything gets lost in verb. Have the full Valhalla too but love the freebie for this sort of stuff…

1 Like

microtonal flamenco. -ish. Vital does all the sounds except the first ‘guitar’ part which is from Harmor.

2 Likes

Hey, this is my first published hobby track with Vital and other soft synths

2 Likes

dude i wish this was the first page i stumbled upon… the community of people here are extremely helpful and very nice :sweat_smile:

1 Like