Vital FX in the future?

Dude, the Up/Down MB Comp in Vital is really awesome, hope developers can make a standalone fx bundle (not something like the shtty SerumFX plugin)

3 Likes

yes please the chorus instantly made so much sense id use this often thanks Vital Audio.

1 Like

+1
yes yes yes (post must have more than 2 characters)

4 Likes

This! <3

2 Likes

it would be great if VitalFx would work like SerumFx then. Meaning you can just load VitalFx and browse through your existing sets of presets and get tons of effect racks that way !

1 Like

I think this should be a plus/pro perk. maybe reverb and phaser for plus, and the whole rack for pro

2 Likes

It would be awesome if you could use Vital’s powerful filters and LFOs in VitalFx

1 Like

This is a great idea. One of the main things I’ve picked up along the way relates to FX busses. It would be great to have control over multiple busses with varing levels of FX applied. This will also allow rendered stems to separate out the effects for mixing and master - while retaining the character of Vital’s “sound”.

Vital FX would be amazing… It has such a great quality to them, I even dare to comapre them to Valhalla Suite. I already have Valhalla Shimmer and Supermassive. So +1 Vital FX

5 Likes

+1! Would love to be able to pass things through while taking advantage of Vital’s FX and parameterization.

2 Likes

I think VitalFX would be so good! I love how the fx on Vital sound but they are also visually very helpful to use :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m new here. Just got Vital today it’s amazing. My requests? Just one more sample osc - and the ability to set key ranges independantly for each Osc. Monster Synth.

1 Like

Just bumping this thread because I wholeheartedly agree!! Would love to use that delay on other sounds.

1 Like

Oh yeah, #releasevitalfx (just joking) :joy: Also that vital chorus is so cool and freaky: I love it and wish I could use it on a guitar solo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyday i come to the vital forums hoping to see it finally announced. Vital is a killer synth and Vital fx would be a killer effect. Maybe one day…

2 Likes

I don’t think Matt likes to announce in the forum when there’s a new stuff coming, i’d just recommend to follow his twitter than lurking here.

1 Like

I truly hope for VitalFX. The effects section in Vital is impressive. For one, the flanger is fantastic.

1 Like

now that the source code is public, it’s only a matter of time till someone makes say, ‘Vitalium FX’

1 Like

Well if Matt doesn’t i hope someone does, if the lfo’s and all would be synced to project to modulate parameters, that would be the most epic Multi FX on the planet

I totally support this idea.