Vital FX in the future?

While waiting to see the download button become live, I wonder if you have any plan to release a Vital FX one day.

64 Likes

+1

The effects in Vital are incredible, particularly the Phaser, Chorus and Reverb. VitalFX would be killer!

9 Likes

Not sure why, but I have always thought that the sin fold in Helm (presumably the same one in Vital), has been extra tasty. Even just that as a standalone would be cool.

4 Likes

Yes, I would really love to see Vital FX alongside Vital synth <3

5 Likes

YES! That’d be great, really hope you implement this Matt <3

3 Likes

Just thought about it yesterday! I wish we will see in the future Vital FX i would love to use them on my channels :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think I saw VitalFX in one of the videos on Youtube. So, probably, it’s possible to use them separately.

2 Likes

I usually stick to using Bitwig’s native devices, but it would be so nice to have a standalone effects chain with Vital’s awesome visuals. This would make Vital the only Linux alternative and direct competitor to Serum and its FX version!
:computer::penguin::control_knobs:

2 Likes

+1
Agree !

1 Like

VitalFX used to be a thing a few months ago within the Beta bus has since been abandoned due to the amount of Work Vital itself required. It is currently unknown if it will return or not.

5 Likes

cmon now :slight_smile: make it happen.

1 Like

Here’s to hoping enough people pay in to make it worth Matt’s time and effort!

1 Like

It’s just necessary! Vital FX would be a killer feature! Serum is a great example! Use it in every sound design sessions)

3 Likes

100% Agree! Some more distortion options would be great. Also a bandreject filter. Great job! Lovely synth.

Agreed. I used this regularly during the beta and am sad inside that it is gone. All those filters are too tasty to just not be put on anything and everything.

1 prayer for its return :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, that would be awesome! Vital’s reverb is just the best and I would like to use it on my mixer channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@synapsednb there’s already bandreject filter types, they are declared as Notch type. One of the filter modes (in Analog, Ladder and Digital style) lets you morph between notch, peak and one other type I can’t remember right now.

1 Like

nah not the same. band reject has option of wider q to and resonance on both sides. at least in serum it does anyways. Still loving vital over serum tho. just minor things im missing, yet im still making better sounds in vital. lol Just really need fx version tho! Would be amazing!

2 Likes

+1

or, add the ability to route live audio instead of wavetables too

5 Likes

Here comes the hope, that VitalFX will actually return, now that Vital had been released.

2 Likes