Vital FX in the future?

+1
Agree !

1 Like

VitalFX used to be a thing a few months ago within the Beta bus has since been abandoned due to the amount of Work Vital itself required. It is currently unknown if it will return or not.

5 Likes

cmon now :slight_smile: make it happen.

1 Like

Here’s to hoping enough people pay in to make it worth Matt’s time and effort!

1 Like

It’s just necessary! Vital FX would be a killer feature! Serum is a great example! Use it in every sound design sessions)

3 Likes

100% Agree! Some more distortion options would be great. Also a bandreject filter. Great job! Lovely synth.

Agreed. I used this regularly during the beta and am sad inside that it is gone. All those filters are too tasty to just not be put on anything and everything.

1 prayer for its return :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, that would be awesome! Vital’s reverb is just the best and I would like to use it on my mixer channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@synapsednb there’s already bandreject filter types, they are declared as Notch type. One of the filter modes (in Analog, Ladder and Digital style) lets you morph between notch, peak and one other type I can’t remember right now.

1 Like

nah not the same. band reject has option of wider q to and resonance on both sides. at least in serum it does anyways. Still loving vital over serum tho. just minor things im missing, yet im still making better sounds in vital. lol Just really need fx version tho! Would be amazing!

2 Likes

+1

or, add the ability to route live audio instead of wavetables too

5 Likes

Here comes the hope, that VitalFX will actually return, now that Vital had been released.

2 Likes

Dude, the Up/Down MB Comp in Vital is really awesome, hope developers can make a standalone fx bundle (not something like the shtty SerumFX plugin)

3 Likes

yes please the chorus instantly made so much sense id use this often thanks Vital Audio.

1 Like

+1
yes yes yes (post must have more than 2 characters)

4 Likes

This! <3

2 Likes

it would be great if VitalFx would work like SerumFx then. Meaning you can just load VitalFx and browse through your existing sets of presets and get tons of effect racks that way !

1 Like

I think this should be a plus/pro perk. maybe reverb and phaser for plus, and the whole rack for pro

2 Likes

It would be awesome if you could use Vital’s powerful filters and LFOs in VitalFx

1 Like

This is a great idea. One of the main things I’ve picked up along the way relates to FX busses. It would be great to have control over multiple busses with varing levels of FX applied. This will also allow rendered stems to separate out the effects for mixing and master - while retaining the character of Vital’s “sound”.