Undo/Redo Buttons

Unless I completely missed them, I can’t see any Undo/Redo buttons. I would like to see them in a future update please.

51 Likes

I would love to see these as well.

2 Likes

This feature could really come in handy (☞゚∀゚)☞

2 Likes

I would love to see this feature implemented if possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have you tried hitting undo in your DAW and seeing if it undos the changes in Vital? That usually works in Ableton.

1 Like

Yes but it’s always nice to have it in the synth. I haven’t checked to see if it will reverse accidental change of patch. That’s the main concern, that you spend a good chunk of time making something and then accidentally hit the next/prev preset button and ctrl+z doesn’t recover your work.

2 Likes

Yep, this is a must. @Dom_T unfortunately for Logic users (like me) undo only affects the DAW and not the plugins. I don’t know how many times I’ve hit command-Z without realising what I undid. Frustrating … so yeah, I want this feature too.

2 Likes

Same dealio w/ Bitwig: Undo for DAW only undoes DAW actions, so synth undo would be a godsend.

Wow! This seems to work with FL Studio! Cool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll add my voice here too.

It’s a fantastic synth and a week in, I already feel like I know my way around it well but undo/redo would be a big help.

2 Likes

Gonna have to agree! I’ve had a couple of instances where I forgot myself and CTRL+Z didn’t do anything to the synth

2 Likes

+1
yes please

2 Likes

Ctrl+Z works for some stuff, like changing filter cutoff for example, but I accidentally deleted a matrix assignment and couldn’t get it back.

Also I’m not sure if it’s a bug or just coded this way, but the mod source menu doesn’t close down after making a selection. It would be nice if this was fixed/implemented in a future update :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES PLEASE! That would be awesome

1 Like

This would be a game changer

We need this…

1 Like

Big agree here!

1 Like

In the wavetable editor - undo would be useful when editing harmonics, as mass changes via the menu options (e.g. clear even) can’t very easily be rolled-back by hand. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes please!

Another Yes Please!