Text to Wavetable Doesnt Work

definitely update it, thanks!

ok updated 1.0.5 … not working :frowning:

It says “Error check your internet connection”?
I would check your firewall settings

Are you still on Windows 7 @toshsanto?
If so, I wonder if your older OS is the issue.
(Hope it is a firewall issue, as @Tytel suggested.)

You have to ‘scroll’ through the wavetable by clicking and dragging on the waveform while playing to hear the voice. You’re doing that right?

@toshsanto - to illustrate the last comment

2 Likes

of course I did so !! … I doubt that with windows 7 it doesn’t work … thanks !!

on the firewall I set it to allow both outgoing and incoming connections, then I set vital to communicate with the firewall

yes, if the waveform is created, by scrolling you should get to listen to it … but at that stage I don’t even get there because no wavetable has been created

If it’s a windows 7 issue I don’t support that OS (I only support Windows 10)

I understand … thanks anyway … it’s a great synth and you are a great community

Edit: We’re good, after running Vital in my host, it downloaded some new content and now works fine.

Anyone still experiencing this? Disabling everything I’ve got in my firewall in front of my PC doesn’t seem to help, nor do I see any blocked stuff that seems like it’s coming from Vital even when it’s up.

1.0.7, logged in with a Pro account. Occurs both in the standalone version!

Lemme know if you all can think of anything else to try.

I get the “internal error has occurred” error in vital, both standalone and in vst3. Firewall rule is “allow” on both my VST Host as well as Vital.exe and I cannot establish a connection to even try the feature in either. I really want to try this. Many users get this error, so that means that many users, both free and paid, have never tried this feature.

e come si fa a correggere il codice del server??!!

Hello Mr Tytel.
I seem to have ran into a similar issue as i’ve only just started to explore this feature (too busy having fun with the rest :slight_smile: ). When i write in the text box it’s not converting it at all, no change when scrolling through the wave, just the initial saw. I believe i’m all up to date with everything. Win 10 and Vital 1.5.3 and never an issue from firewall. Even re-installed because the factory wavetable patches were doubled up in the list, still are? Will look for duplicated file… :confused: The synth works, just this part is not… Brilliant work SIR!!! my main “go to” synth :facepunch:
Cheers

Hmmmmmm… Matt??