Skin Sharing Thread

Simple and clean skin. If You will find any issues with colours etc. let me know.

Vital Sketch.vitaltheme (110.9 KB)

5 Likes

Thank you. I enjoy experimenting with skin editing, but have too much serious work sucking up my time to study, practice, and become proficient enough to create truly artful and practical design.
Vital and Surge XT in VCV Rack with various Modular FX is my favourite instrument combo, and though not a major priority, having a cohesive interface is something I’m moving towards.

That’s like a Beat Saber theme for Vital Synth :joy: ,anyways AMAZING WORK Troth!

1 Like

I made this skin some time ago but didn’t get around to sharing it.

The effects colours are set to similar colours to BOSS guitar pedals.

Enjoy :grinning: :+1:

YNOT 2.0.vitaltheme (119.9 KB)

9 Likes

Coolness Theme

Cool WAV - Coolness Theme.vitaltheme (67.7 KB)

Green Grapes Theme

Cool WAV - Green Grapes Theme.vitaltheme (69.0 KB)

Ash Theme

Cool WAV - Ash Theme.vitaltheme (67.3 KB)

5 Likes

I think the only issue is the fact that I’ll never get my retinas back if I download this :joy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6hUBYF73Ya1xwonY7M9QoIPuOT5hiOj/view?usp=sharing
This is my version of the Vital theme. Sorry I don’t have a screenshot right now, because this is rushed, but I will assure you, it looks awesome!

1 Like

Okay, here is the screenshot for reference. You’re welcome!
(To be honest, the reason why I could not upload it earlier was because I made a new account just before the link to it was shared. I was waiting for this cooldown to go down, and now I just found out the cooldown was done.)

4 Likes

what do you think? :face_with_peeking_eye: is this color good? :thinking:

6 Likes

honestly, so sick!

Skin Packs. Vital, Ableton and Phase Plant

1 Like

Nice and easy on the eyes for long sound design sessions!

2 Likes

Hey there! Found this superrrrrr late so duont know if youll even see this but everytime i try to apply the skin my whole vital just crashes. Is there any known fix to this as this skin inparticular has been my favorite i have found and would love to use it!

4 Likes

Emerald Theme

Cool WAV - Emerald Theme.vitaltheme (67.4 KB)

WoodShop Theme

Cool WAV - WoodShop Theme.vitaltheme (62.9 KB)

Fancy Theme

Cool WAV - Fancy Theme.vitaltheme (67.0 KB)

1 Like

where’d you get those wavetables?

I got them from Producer Hive, i’ll send you a dm with more info

Indigo Theme

Cool WAV - Indigo Theme.vitaltheme (62.6 KB)

Ghosted Theme

Cool WAV - Ghosted Theme.vitaltheme (62.8 KB)

1 Like

Inspired by Troth I made this two new skin , Orion and Acid Green. I downloaded a lot of skins in the past few years here so it’s time for me to return the favor!

2 Likes

download here Vital Skins

2 Likes