Skin Sharing Thread

Skin Packs. Vital, Ableton and Phase Plant

1 Like

Nice and easy on the eyes for long sound design sessions!

2 Likes

Hey there! Found this superrrrrr late so duont know if youll even see this but everytime i try to apply the skin my whole vital just crashes. Is there any known fix to this as this skin inparticular has been my favorite i have found and would love to use it!

4 Likes

Emerald Theme

Cool WAV - Emerald Theme.vitaltheme (67.4 KB)

WoodShop Theme

Cool WAV - WoodShop Theme.vitaltheme (62.9 KB)

Fancy Theme

Cool WAV - Fancy Theme.vitaltheme (67.0 KB)

1 Like

where’d you get those wavetables?

I got them from Producer Hive, i’ll send you a dm with more info

Indigo Theme

Cool WAV - Indigo Theme.vitaltheme (62.6 KB)

Ghosted Theme

Cool WAV - Ghosted Theme.vitaltheme (62.8 KB)

1 Like

Inspired by Troth I made this two new skin , Orion and Acid Green. I downloaded a lot of skins in the past few years here so it’s time for me to return the favor!

2 Likes

download here Vital Skins

2 Likes

The new pack is ready! Free Skin Pack 3.0

3 Likes

Dude, woodshop has got to be one of my favorite themes I’ve seen in this whole entire thread!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like Woodshop, I will make a new set of Themes soon :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking forward to it! :smiley:

1 Like

Fixed some minor minor little panel presets things Vital Skins

Hi, new member here. Trying to put together an Ableton Light inspired theme. Pretty much got the right colors for everything except for those two pop-up windows that appear when you click 1) on the logo and 2) on the “save preset” button. As you can see from the attached screenshots, they just keep their dark fill like in the default theme, and I cannot for the life of me find a way to make them light-gray like the main pane… What am I missing here? Could anyone point me to the correct color element?

1 Like

Here’s the underlying pane for reference

1 Like

The Ghosted theme is gorgeous! I’m happy as-is, but I would be curious to see how it’d look with a dark amber text w/ the subtlest glow to maintain the text of the inactive tabs (effects, matrix, advanced)

1 Like

Here you go! I made two different versions

Cool WAV - Ghosted Theme edit 1.vitaltheme (63.2 KB)
Cool WAV - Ghosted Theme edit 2.vitaltheme (62.8 KB)

Never mind, problem solved. It’s the “Overlay Body” section under “Synth_Selection”

1 Like