Pro Tools Instrument

It’s about your graphics card and drivers.

Thank you x your cooperation .
I saw the video I need to increase the graphics card .
But is it enough to upgrade the drives?
Or do I have to replace the graphics card?

That depends on the graphics card you have right now. Are there new drivers available ?

Hi .
I have this card: Intel®Graphics.
So I should upgrade.
If you can please send me a link where I can upgrade the drive?
I nringrazio you in advance.

Hi Peter I have tried different Drivers x 64 ,but how is it possible that it tells me that they are not good?
But how do I have to do x make this Vital work?
Mission Impossible?:sweat_smile:

I fear that with your PC specs it’s impossible to make vital work without investing in a new graphics card.:sob:

If you just want to play with the stand alone version of Vital, you can try this :

It’s a software based Opengl renderer, download the x64 dll and unzip it in the folder where you keep the Vital.exe.

Good Luck.

I opened the file path where the Vital .exe folder is and put Opegl32 but nothing.
I don’t know if I did it wrong.

You started Vital stand alone ? double-clicked the Vital,exe ? It should work :man_shrugging:

Hi Peter I am sending you a picture.
I clicked on Vital.

Too bad,

I don’t know what else to tell you. Normally you should get the same error message without the OpenGL32.dll as when you open the plugin in your DAW “Vital requires OpenGl version :1.4”.
If you remove the openGL32.dll, do you get the “Vital requires OpenGl version :1.4” error message when you try to open the stand alone ? Or does the stand alone not start at all ?

Standalone does not open.
From the Daw it says that :Vital requires OpenGl 1.4

I am very sorry not to have it in my productions.
I really think he is a great Vst to have in the tool case.

It is a great vst too bad you’re not able to use it :cry:

Also when you rightclick and choose “as administrator” ?

No Standalone does not open:grimacing::grimacing:

So you double click it and absolutely nothing happens, is it running in the task manager ?

On Task Manager there is no Vital

Could you (temporarily) turn off all your defender/anti virus software and try again, why isn’t the exe executing ?

Hey! ProTools user adding to the thread. Would love to have an AAX version of this. Cheers!

1 Like