Pro Tools Instrument

Alright I have a beta version of AAX building, would anyone like to try it out?

1 Like

Iā€™d love to try it out !

Disclaimer: Iā€™ve only been testing this in development so I have no idea if this will actually work with normal Pro Tools. Unzip and there should be a Windows and Mac AAX plugin in there.

If it works (or doesnā€™t) please let me know!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uZ4l1R672x-jA5GarUbUr1orbUkL6yX4/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Unfortunately it didnā€™t work for me because the new software versions of mac only allow you to use 64 bit plugins not 32

Hmm I only support 64 bit though. Did it say it was 32 bit?

Hey Tytel. I am so excited that you are working on a version of Vital for Pro Tools. I love this synth and cannot wait to use it for my projects. I downloaded the file from the drive but I am not seeing anything in Pro Tools. Maybe I am missing a step? I am still pretty new to Pro Tools, so if you could help me out in any way, that would be awesome. Keep us updated!

Downloaded the AAX plug in file for PT and it says it isnā€™t a valid 64bit file. Advice? \Thanks,

Ron

Hmm. will have to do some more testing then. Will post another build when I have one.

2 Likes

Super excited to hear the pro tools version is in the works. Iā€™m on osx 10.14 intel mac mini with pro tools 2020.12 and Iā€™m getting the same ā€œnot valid 64 bitā€ message other people are getting. I think itā€™s just a generic message for when pro tools cant read a plugin file. Happy to continue testing for you when you have a new build.

Hi Tytel,
Your synth is just amazing! Thanks for such an incredible tool. I read that you are working on an aax version, just want to say that I would gladly test it when you finish it. Sadly I donā€™t have direct contact with avid, but maybe I could pull some strings and do something. As I said your synth is so inspiring so I feel in the need of telling you so.

Off topic, there are a few things that I saw that you could improve: 1) the resize window feature is a little bit buggy on mac (I canā€™t make it full screen properly) 2) is not an issue but an idea, sure you already thought about it, the possibility to have more instances of some FXs (like two compressors or eq or delays etc)

Hope I didnā€™t sound to annoying and thank you again! Greetings from Chile!

SebastiƔn Espinoza

2 Likes

Any updates on this front? Would still love Vital in ProTools.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have much more news about this topic. Iā€™m really craving to have it in protools!

1 Like

Just bought the Plus without realizing there is no AAX version. Is there going to be an update?

I know someone on the Pro Tools team and I would love to set you up. Thereā€™s nothing I want more than an AAX version of Vital :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching so many YouTube videos on this. I would absolutely LOVE if I could have a working .AAX version. I would pay for it. Donā€™t care. I love it. I downloaded the .aax you tried to share, but sadly it did not load. Tried trashing my preferences to no avail. Iā€™ll wait patiently, though! Just letting you know I think this would be a really big thing for ProTools users.

1 Like

Agreed. I donā€™t always work in Pro Tools but when I do one of the first things I miss is Vital.

Iā€™m also love to see Vital in protools

1 Like

Hi Vital Iā€™m Fabio,I downloaded the free version of Vital on my Ableton daw (latest version 11.02).I wanted to know why when I open vital I get this message:Vital requires OpenGl version :1.4
Supported vrsion .0
Could you help me x use Vital.
I thank you in advance.
Fabio.

https://forum.vital.audio/search?q=opengl

Nome dispositivo DESKTOP-HHLJ1O3
Processore IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
RAM installata 4,00 GB (3,90 GB utilizzabile)
ID dispositivo 213645FD-DEDC-4773-A41A-85AFCD47A456
ID prodotto 00330-80000-00000-AA992
Tipo sistema Sistema operativo a 64 bit, processore basato su x64
Penna e tocco Nessun input penna o tocco disponibile per questo schermo
Edizione Windows 10 Pro
Versione 21H2
Data installazione: ā€Ž11/ā€Ž05/ā€Ž2022
Build sistema operativo 19044.1865
Esperienza Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Se vi ĆØ possibile mi fate sapere se il mio pc ĆØ datato oppure no?