Pro Tools Instrument

Hey! ProTools user adding to the thread. Would love to have an AAX version of this. Cheers!

1 Like

I tried deactivating Antivirus.but nothing Vital does not work.:roll_eyes:

It was the last thing I could think of, so now it’s time for you to try something else, or someone else in this group must have a solution ?

good luck.

Maybe download/install and run this, so we all know what graphics card you have and/or of its OpenGL4.6

Hi Peter I’ll send you the picture.
See what it says I am not an expert.

Maybe click on “Look Up”, to see more info on your Graphics Card.
Your drivers are from 2016 and Open GL4.5 did already exist, and you are stuck on 3.1.
I think your card is just too old :sob:

Although when I read this you should be able to run Vital :

Let’s just say that I don’t know…maybe @Tytel will take a look ?

And maybe he can split/clean up this thread ?

I can update it by googling it?:neutral_face:

If I can update can you send me a link where I can update?

Good luck

Installed Vital 1.0.8. VST 2, VST 3, Standalone work. ProTools does not see the AAX file. Through Blue Cats PatchWork works. The AAX plug-in modified via TransVST sees, but there is no sound. Will there be a working plugin for ProTools soon?

Hi Peter I am not able to find the right drive x update OpenGl.
If you can get it for me I thank you.
Otherwise I will give up this wonderful VST.
I thank you in advance x all that you have done.

1 Like

It looks like your computer doesn’t support opengl 3.2 which is required to run Vital

1 Like

In short : (and my last reply to your question)

Hi Fabio,

I’m sorry to tell you, it’s not good news. Your laptop’s GPU hardware doesn’t support OpenGL 3.2. The maximum OpenGL support for your system is is 3.1. This is a hardware limitation, it simply can’t use OpenGL API’s beyond this. Updating to the latest driver won’t help you.

Unfortunately, as your system doesn’t support this graphics standard, there is no way to play with Vital on your current system. You need a more modern laptop.

Sorry.

1 Like

Thank you so much Peter!!!
You did really well.
A big hug and thank you for everything.

1 Like

Another disappointed and potential user. Please add AAX support. ProTools is not only for mixing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just chiming in to say i’d also love AAX support. :grinning:

1 Like

Just discovered Vital and as a sound designer, I’m really excited about an AAX version.

1 Like

I also need it as pro tools instrument.

I hope for AAX version of Vital, but understand that its not easy, so just thanks for your amazing work

HI All,
Checking in if there has been any development on a AAX version for Pro Tools?

Thanks

Duuuude. AAX version, please. Or at least please be courteous and list what plug in versions the instrument offers, under the OS requirements for product download. Thanks.