New Vital themes - coming soon

EDIT: just spotted this in the video comments (from Matt T):

These skins are going in a pack that’s included free in Pro and in the subscription. You could also buy the pack separately if you want (i’m thinking it will be $5 or $10 for the set).

13 Likes

I was hoping we could make our own. None of the variants shown in the video interest me but I’m fine with the default.

3 Likes

I assume you will be able to make your own, the comment under video from Matt is saying that the ones shown in video are going to be paid/included in pro.

Once themes support is out with next update, I’m planning to have some free themes released for it ^.^

6 Likes

Same :slight_smile:
And I may be mistaken, but I feel like Vital’s graphics are built on vector graphics and not bitmap, so it will be interesting to see how it varies from Serum.

1 Like

you aren’t mistaken - it’s all vectors, indeed @snfk :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

skin editor is probably not availible soon.

@vcvr as you can read in the thread - it’s already there hidden in synth though :smirk:
I think we should wait for the update and see what happens and what we will get ^.^

2 Likes

:pig_nose: smells like there is some more stuff hidden. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

n i c e . esp. the dark

If you really wanted to, you could probably just manually edit the .vitalskin file because it is just a JSON file with a custom file type

1 Like

I see that the ability to load a custom skin has been added to version 1.0.6 but I don’t see any extra skins included. Am I missing them or are they still in the works ?

1 Like

The skins will come out in a pack

1 Like

Just discovered (via @and the when of the?? on discord) that ALT+ “burger menu” gives you access to the skin designer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thank you very much for sharing this.

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

love Vital more with every day i use it!

1 Like

I remembered the time I accidentally ALT+clicked the menu and saw some weird options but I didn’t even noticed that it’s actually about the custom skins, back before the update 1.0.6. That was so close, unfortunately I didn’t got the opportunity to show the forum that I have discovered a sneaky secret lmao

I tried to downgrade Vital to version 1.0.0 and ALT+clicked the menu, and surprisingly, the custom skin options already exists.

too late now :crazy_face:

when i heard about alt+s for quick save, thought about to try all alt/control combinations with letter keys. but i´m still to lazy.

and make a nice skin with the editor is so much work too.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

is it possible to use picture or texture as a background or body???

No, there are no images in Vital so it’s only colors and sizes.

Sorry for my ignorance, but after d/ling the pack I realize I don’t know how to install the new skins. They look great.

you can alt+click on burger menu or go to advanced tab click “default skin”