January 2021 Free Patch Sharing Thread

@tinga has posted a link to free vital bank of patches they are working on

1 Like

Pop Pluck.vital (1.0 MB)

I’ve been getting into more realistic sounds, and trying to create some stuff you’d find on Nexus. This sound isn’t full Nexus-standard, but it uses a layout I’m working on to speed up sound design.

2 Likes

FM Bass with Fizz.vital (810.7 KB)

A bass patch. Velocity changes the timbre.
Macros can change the level of the sub / fizz layers, distance (reverb) and fold (distortion).

Bass.vital (1.6 MB)

A mono legato bass.
Velocity changes level and filter.

@Deen has posted a link to a free vital patch bank

@GeneralQ has just posted a link to a free vital preset bank

@mr.sp has just posted a link to 9 presets for vital: bass, lead, pad

1 Like

@twinsofmessaline has posted a vital patch bank (38 Vital Patches)

A mono lead Raspy brassy pulse lead.vital (1.5 MB)

2 Likes

@Alan has posted a link to a Free Dubstep Preset Pack for Vital (25 Presets) (sign-up required)

@andypettitt70 has posted a Guide to build an organ with drawbars and Free Preset

you can save a little space with empty init preset it contains only one sample “point” in the osc and smp you don´t use.
. Empty Init Preset.vital (24.0 KB)

cut waterfallsounds sample to 10 sec and normalized it to -1dB.
waterfallsounds.vital (5.1 MB)

messed around with wavetables, when you change the sample rate you can half or double your wt. Preset based on Peter H.´s acid preset.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre.vital (3.4 MB)

1 Like

in combination with my last patch Ufo Random Atmo I made this ufo riser pad.vital (3.2 MB) :alien::flying_saucer::notes:

2 Likes

@mr.sp has just posted FREE 30+ Presets For VITAL (G-House,Progressive House,Cinematic,Trap))

special_synth.vital (160.9 KB)

2 Likes

I try to make a different type of my last Ufo Riser Pad, here the patch:
UFO Riser Pad 2.0.vital (2.1 MB) :alien::flying_saucer::notes:

Ps: Play with Macros to sound modulation.

2 Likes

Classy.vital (619.3 KB) Robot Harp.vital (619.3 KB) Picked Bass.vital (160.0 KB) SNFKSlapHouse - Hearts.vital (320.1 KB) Fork.vital (1.0 MB) Squeaky.vital (1.1 MB) Lost Dreams.vital (170.2 KB) Seas in Space.vital (1.0 MB) Seconds Without.vital (285.3 KB) Clickity.vital (1.5 MB) Ocean Organ.vital (170.6 KB)

I’m getting ready to release another pack soon :grin:

2 Likes

StarGate Lead.vital (1.6 MB)

2 Likes

A simple (but hopefully useful) synth lead patch - Synthy lead.vital (171.5 KB)

2 Likes

Seconding this. Been playing with arpeggios and this is genius, saves me an LFO per voice.

1 Like