Free wavetables

Do you know a source of high quality wavetables? Post it here!

Here is one for starters: WaveEdit Online

I checked, the wavetables work with Vital.

17 Likes

Thanks @intosamadhi — I like them. Work like a charm.

not before i get them muahahaha

Right! haha

1 Like

Bro i have so many wavetables i dont even know what to do lol

1 Like

I feel ya. I was just looking in my folder trying to pick a place to start. This is a cool thread though. I like the idea of having a one stop shop for all of us to share our favorite wavetables.

1 Like

agreed, I’ll definitely never run out of new ones to try!

1 Like

There are already more than I can check out, plus you could make your own…
Also, those threads have links posted to additional wavetables:

The Echo Sound Works stuff is pretty great.

Also there is a pack by OceanSwift, which didn’t work that great in Surge, but works a little better in Vital.

3 Likes

There are some Access Virus TI wavetables on Adam Szarbo’s website.

I have tried them and you can make excellent sounds with them, and thanks to Vital’s oscillators which do sound so clean to my ears.

He says he has permission from Access to record and make them available on his site, but the agreement is that they are only for personal use only, and not to be downloaded from any site other than his.

1 Like

That’s fine for You… but could You please consider to load them up and send here the link for all members of this forum, so they can also enjoy it.

fun fact, if you want the serum wavetables you can download the serum free trial and copy the wavetables over.

Ehhh going to remove some wavetables from other synths because I’m pretty sure that’s against their TOS and also probably illegal.

Please don’t post stuff that you don’t have the rights to or aren’t available (legally) to the public.

5 Likes

Taro Kimura
Great stuff

Again, please don’t post wavetables from other synths unless it’s fine by their TOS.

Actually, those BVKER-wavetables are freely distributed. They are not the intellectual property of Xfer, they’re just in a format that Serum uses. Since that is just a Wave format, Vital can read them too. I would see no harm in posting them here, but I won’t do it. If anyone wants them, just Google them. They’re quite not bad.

2 Likes

Ah I saw ‘serum wavetables’ and thought they were the wavetables from serum. my bad

2 Likes

What about Taro Kimura pack?
I deleted the link but it seems it’s Public Domain Dedication.

1 Like

The Public Domain Dedication says it has no copyright. Go to the link you’ve deleted, click the manual button, and click that copyright thingy link below the title. You don’t have to worry because it’s not copyrighted.

Edit: By the way I already have bookmarked the link before you delete it. I think I can post it here again. Free Wavetables by Kimura Taro

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve compiled all the 2048 wavetables, 477 files and 531 Mo, a very good pack, perfect for Vital.

1 Like