I"m trying to figure out how to draw wavetable within Vital. After pressing on the edit wavetable icon I can’t figure out how to redraw the wavetable. Is there a manual that explains this? Thanks.
Alas, still waiting on a manual.
However, there are a number of videos that may help:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkF9PLUWrBk (I found this really useful)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bwk1B-LmXU (another good one)
There have been some posts on the forum relating to wavetables:
- Can Vital export a Wavetable that Serum can import?
- Resynthesize preset as wavetable
- Tipp: WT Editor: Audio File Source and "Window Size" parameter - What does it actually mean
All the best.
thank you for that. I will check out the links
There are people here on the forum who I’m sure can answer questions on the wavetable editor, plus there’s the discord server (accessible via the discord icon here https://vital.audio/ - I think it might be a personalised link, i.e. you need to be logged on the site for it to work correctly).
Just a tip: You can hear the changes you make in realtime by playing a note whilst dragging the purple vertical line to “scrub” through the wavetable.
The first link you sent me was the money. Thanks.