December 2020 Free Patch Sharing Thread

Rockingricky1.zip (6.8 MB)
Hello guys, :wave:
here part 1 of my little preset selection.
Most of it is traditional stuff programmed from init patch.
Only the ‘CP 70’ is built from two participants of the ‘One synth challenge’ by KVR: Photonic and Jasinski (slightly tuned by me)
Hoping there is some useful among them … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

and here part 2:
Rockingricky2.zip (4.4 MB)

4 Likes

Very good presets. Very well crafted, i knew these from Photonic and Jasinski, both superb patches too.

2 Likes

Try playing two high notes at the same time… MadnessLazers!.vital|attachment (171.0 KB)

Me likey likey …

OM Gravity.vital (956.4 KB)

9 Likes

@yunison has posted a rhode-ish pad sound

1 Like

Vibraphones Paired - This sounds great played in paired melodic intervals . Turn the macros up to change the whole timbre, depth etc… Turn of global transpose to change key.

Vibraphones Paired.vital (1.1 MB)
You’ll need Echo Sound Works Real Vibraphone wavetable, which you can find easily on line -)

3 Likes

Let me share some patches I’ve made so far during this month.

lazy growl.vital (1.6 MB) BA Yuuuuuu.vital (1.4 MB) and it started with a ttwt template 2.vital (317.9 KB)

Also, @Happybirthdaytwice, you don’t have to tell anyone what’s the wavetable, because the wavetable used is part of the patch file anyways.

3 Likes

Crazy Horror Drone3.vital (1.1 MB) Future PWM Strings.vital (170.9 KB)

Here’s a couple of patches I made. I downloaded some from this thread, and well… there’s definitely some good work done, room to get inspiration, yet I can’t but also wonder… why the hell do people consider a “patch” something where there is no parameter at all mapped to Modwheel, aftertouch or even velocity? I don’t mean to be rude but seriously… I’m not asking to map all macros, but at least do the essential, come on!
Vital factory patches are awesome, one of the many things that sets it way above Serum is that they’re properly programmed, with midi controls, macros, while those in Duda’s synth were well… crap. Follow the example, please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It does come across a little rude tbh (in the context of a free patch thread).
But I think the spirit of what you’re saying is encouraging everyone to go that extra mile and show off how expressive Vital can sound using common modulation controls :slight_smile:

Nice patches by the way.

1 Like

I know… that’s why I put the “disclaimer” saying being rude wasn’t my intention, I just thought there was no point at expressing my feelings on the topic in a more euphemistic/nuanced way, as well… I suppose that didn’t offend anyone, except maybe Serum factory sound designers. And even there well… since there’s plenty of “professionally distributed” patches with no midi controls mapped, my opinion on what a patch is is clearly not universally valid.

1 Like

170 presets… https://www.whatistrapmusic.com/festival-anthems-for-vital

2 Likes

Basic Wub.vital (245.0 KB)

I am only a begginer to music production, so don’t expect too much… In fact I only just got my first midi keyboard for christmas. You might also want to play this sound on very low octaves (find the one that suits you). Feel free to post anything you make with it… it would be greatly apprieciated. Thank you :smile:!

2 Likes

Also, I thought that I should add that that is my first Vital preset… I’m loving it so far :smile:!

Here I tried to recreate the Faithless - Insomnia Pizzicato sound.
Edit:
I just figured, if I put a compressor in the effects lane, it comes even closer:
Weak of Faith - Sleep-deprived©.vital (245.4 KB)
Huh? Why would the forum software interpret a C in parantheses a a copyright sign?:man_facepalming: I just wanted to indicate I used a compressor, compared to the earlier patch…

BassSynth.vital (213.2 KB)
Just trying to make something kewl so I came out with this :smiley: Some simple sound instead of the complexity of SFXs made

@benkeiuk posted a link to a free set of vital presets

1 Like

@Peter.H posted a little sequencer patch plus a couple of other patches here

2 Likes

I will gladly take that.

Just a random trance lead
LD Sky Blue.zip (186.3 KB)
This only includes a preset and a midi file made for the preset.:slight_smile:

1 Like