Can't Download Vital

17:00 or 5 pm here in Switzerland, and it’s getting dark… oh well, I’ll just hang on🌛

Matt took down our email, and he strikes me as smart enough to drop us a note! I’m sure he is just penning a heartfelt note to let you know that he sacrificed for 3 years to give you this. I hope people look at this as a fair priced amazing synthesizer, not a sick free synthesizer. If you can support Matt, please do! =)

2 Likes

I just wanted to be friendly, and say hi to the community - no need to be unfriendly.

2 Likes

I understand that the unforeseen popularity might have made this launch a bit trickier than predicted. I still wanna show my support and I’ll prolly buy the plus or pro version. I’m more than happy to support a dev that has made a quality product with passion for countless others to enjoy

1 Like

Haha, glad to see that i’m not the only swiss eagerly awaiting this release. :smile:

I’m in a post cannotwait depression.
Need cure.
Nao

2 Likes

Oh, cool! Were are you from in CH?

By Baden (AG), yourself?

The clichee says Swissguys are paaaaaaaaaaatttttiiiiiiieeeeeennnnnt.

@ms1: just wait and meditate…

Gar nicht weit - aus Basel

1 Like

@Taplo: with doing nothing you sometimes get forward faster…

One day I may visit Ausserberg (Visp/Brig) again. Last time was 20 years ago. Beautiful. But I just cannot understand Schwiezerdütsch. Even Nederlands is almost easier to understand.

1 Like

8:40 in California
16:40 in UK

I’ll come back at 8pm if he’s gonna release it at noon

Sorry, I wasn’t replying specific to you, enjoy vital. Cheers

1 Like

@Taplo: Well, that’s Walliserdütsch they speak in Visp/Brig, even I sometimes have problems to understand it!

Ukraine. 24.11.2020 19:00. Checking the site all day long. Sad.

As fast as buy button starts to work.

I’m Korean and here is November 25… still can’t download

Create an account, and then, yes, you can download it :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

1 Like