Will there be a Black Friday deal or is the current prices going to remain the same this week?

Will there be a Black Friday deal or is the current prices going to remain the same this week?

I’m guessing that the prices will remain the same. Besides, Vital is one of the cheaper products out there, especially for the amount of power it contains! The free version has to restrictions to the paid versions (except for TTWT) so I would just recommend throwing a juicy $25 at it if you want a bit more content!

4 Likes

Free is a pretty great deal! An additional $25 is a pittance for the professional sound design time invested in the additional presets. This is a very powerful synthesizer with a lot of options. Nothing is preventing any given user from designing a whole library of complex patches. It just might take a bit of time.

1 Like

Yeah I own almost all the premium synths out there so I dont really need to spend $80 on the premium. if I could snag the premium version of this for $55 I would do it otherwise I might just get the $25 version. For an initial release, by what seems a smaller funded production, this Synth has my attention! I really am digging the more modern(Serum esque) features Vital paid attentive detail to include like the microtuning/vocoder/playable wave etc

I just upgraded to the $25 preset bundle and now I can play such soon-to-be classics as “Bacon Slaps” and “Big Cheese Big Beef”. These presets fit in very nicely with the ones I put together last night such as “Beer Mullet” and “Feedbacca”. Well worth the upgrade. I’m sure by the time I upgrade to premium I will have paid as much as I did for Pigments but I see myself using this just as much.

2 Likes

thanks for that comparison. I like pigments too but havent pulled the trigger yet. So that gives me incentive to just buy the expansion pack for now! Thanks for the input!

Deals are nice for sure but I think their paid tiers are pretty generous. I decided to jump in for pro because it looks like a nice synth. It’s all installed and working and I’m going through the presets. Sounds really good! and, unique which is hard to do these days. I also have a Seaboard so it has value to me with MPE support.

2 Likes