Why is the performance somehow worse now that I'm a subscriber?

This might already be answered, but I started a subscription plan yesterday and Vital is almost unusable now. I get the spinning wheel (macOS) every time I click something and it takes forever to do literally anything, I can’t discern where these extra presets I downloaded are (and supposedly loaded into Vital - which shouldn’t have taken any time at all, but ended up taking 5+ seconds per click), and there’s no indication of anywhere I can load and view this skin I downloaded.
What happened here?
Vital worked like you’d expect when I tried the free version, but now that I want to pay for it, it’s maddening and pointless to use. I had hoped to graduate up to PRO when I get my next paycheck, but not if it’s like this…
Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

I think I figured it out. Vital gives you v1.0.7 as default when you start the subscription, and that one is pretty hurt. I just updated to the latest(v1.5.5) and works like a charm. However, I still can’t seem to figure out how to upload the skins. Maybe someone can help with that

1 Like

Advanced tab under display in the lower left.

1 Like
1 Like

Ahhh, ok cool! I’ve been trying to find a drop down menu in one of the corners or something…HA! Wow, this is huge. THANK YOU!!

Amazing. Thank you so much. I’ve been looking in all the wrong places😂