Where is playback button or shortcut?

Yesterday i started vital, watched tons of youtube videos but i was not able to see playback key for your finished work. Can you simply tell which key ?

Also is there any documentation for this app ?

1 Like

What exactly are you asking here? What do you mean by a playback key?

I just want to play my result. Can you simply tell me which key is it ?

The result of what?

Have you designed a sound but can’t hear it? Can you mouse-click on the Vital keyboard? I really need more information from you to give a helpful answer.

for example, check 3.29

At 3.29 in this video, the presenter adds compression. Is this what you want to do?

Can you answer some questions for me?

1. What sort of computer are you using?
  2. Do you have a MIDI input device (a piano-style keyboard or something similar)?
  3. Are you running Vital standalone or in a DAW?
  4. What are you trying to do (please don’t answer “I’m trying to find a playback button”: I’m trying to understand what your goal is in watching these videos and how you’ve been going about it)

Hopefully this can help me to understand how to help you best.

If you want to record and play back music with Vital, you need to run it inside of a DAW.

Here’s a list of free DAWs: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2015/11/11/free-daw-software/

in this video the presenter has vital inside ableton live which is a socalled DAW
use google (a quite wellknown internet search engine) to find out what da DAW is

most DAW confirm to the shortcut “space bar” for starting (and stopping or pausing) playback

so: press the space-bar and your DAW should start playing
hth