We recorded over $6,000 worth of hardware synths to make this pack

Hey everyone, I’m Alan and I’m the founder of Black Lotus Audio.

Over the past two years, I’ve been on a mission to help producers achieve great sound design through carefully crafted preset packs, and today I want to share our newest Vital pack with you.

I know that many of you would love to have a room full of hardware synths to use in your music. But the reality is that purchasing one of these synths can cost cost hundreds - if not thousands - of dollars.

That’s why we decided to hit the studio and recorded over $6,000 worth of hardware - including an Arturia Polybrute, a Prophet-6, and the Typhon Dreadbox. From these recordings, we crafted a one-of-a-kind Vital wavetable + preset pack called Analog For Vital.

Inside Analog you’ll find 40 wavetables created using these hardware synths, along with 30 incredible Vital presets that fuse modern analog synths with Vital - our favorite digital synth. :slightly_smiling_face:

Grab your copy of Analog for Vital here - and save 10% on the pack by using code “forumfamily” at checkout!

7 Likes

Demo Track sounds fire!! Are we able to use the Wavetables to make presets for our own free/commercial Vital sound banks?

Hey, thanks for the kind words, I’m glad you enjoyed the demo! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we do not allow people to use our packs to create their own packs, even if they’re given away for free.