Wavetables / Presets not installed

So I just got vital, logged in, and for some reason, the presets and wavetables arent installed. I click the init preset and it takes me to where the wavetables are. There’s a button that says download content. I click it and it does nothing. I tried restarting my computer and it didn’t work, I tried reinstalling vital and it didn’t work. What do I do to install the presets and wavetables?

1 Like

same here :slight_smile:

Developer confirmed manual download of presets and content should be made available tomorrow. :+1:

If you’re on mac there was a bug that wouldn’t let you download presets. There’s a new version up at https://account.vital.audio so can you go download that and see if it works?

2 Likes

ok, the wavetables and presets installed, thanks!

2 Likes

downloading :smiley:

2 Likes

I got this far but the download failed, and I got this and errors.txt file in the Vital folder and nothing in the User > Presets folder. I’m using the stand alone app.

Try restarting Vital

1 Like

Thanks Matt, all good …

1 Like

Just wanted to jump in and confirm that your fix worked for me Matt. I installed the update, and presets, wavetables for Pro downloaded and installed without a hitch.

I just uninstalled and then reinstalled the updated version and it did not fix the preset issue, it’s still showing as completely blank and I do not see a download button anywhere. I tried logging out/logging back in but that didn’t resolve the issue.

same here on windows…tried log out uninstall-delete all files in hidden folders-download last build in account-reboot windows-reinstall-log in and nothing i’ve the same few preset and wavetable of free version…can it be that i’ve subscribed to 5€ month plan an hour ago and it need some time for update the account? thanks =)