VST on MacBook Pro M1 (14)

Hi! I couldn’t find valuable info on forum, so I installed Vital PRO, and of FL Studio VST version of it can not be open - there is some error. I can only launch AU version (and with some visual lag on start). How can I install vst? Here is the photo

Vital is not natively compatible with Apple Silicon yet, an update regarding that is in the works. Maybe it will run through rossetta layer.
This error can be user corrected, click on plugin tab next to options, mention that vital is synth and that should solve it.

When will Apple Silicon be fully supported?. Any time frame for it.
I am running the free version i am testing on my M1 in Logic and so far it has been working and i do not have rossetta truned on.

I plan to buy the Pro version but would like it to full support the M1 so i dont run into problems as i get more into it.

I have both the Mac Mini M1 and a M1 Mac Book i would be using it in.

It is complete and will be included in a next update with more heavy changes to the graphical engine (DirectX implementation), and that date is unknown.

I look forward to it and will buy the pro version when the update is out then. Thanks

I am using the free version in Logic Pro on my Macbook M1 and it works pretty well. But that’s audio unit version not vst, I guess.

Jaffasplaffa

3h

I am using the free version in Logic Pro on my Macbook M1 and it works pretty well. But that’s audio unit version not vst, I guess.

I suspect Logic is using some form of Rosetta2 wrapper for the non-native 3rd party .AU plug-ins. Whatever it is, it works pretty well.

Yes it does use a wrapper.

I use it both with Logic itself running in Rosetta2 mode and also running Logic as a Native M1 app and Vital is wrapped internally in Logic.

Both works :slight_smile: