Vital youtube tutorials,please share :)

Another good one. Using macros and modulation remaps to great effect.

3 Likes

I know Marla Music and Qbik have put out good videos about the wavetable editor so rather than duplicate their content I have taken a different angle… I think learning about creating wave shapes using harmonics will help when creating or modifying your own wavetable.

The video includes:

• understanding harmonics and Phase settings in the Vital Wavetable editor (rather than the grid)
  • creating wave shapes from scratch in Vital Wavetable Editor using the harmonic grid
  • tips using Vital Wavetable Editor Modifier including Wave Window, Wave Folder, Slew Limiter and Frequency Filter
    Crash%20Course%20in%20Harmonics%20and%20Wavetable%20Editor

Enjoy your weekend!
Andy

1 Like

Since posting that tutorial and the wetransfer link, it looks like i’ve deleted the original presets as well as the project file lol. so even if i wanted those presets i’d have to follow my own tutorial to recreate them. sorry haha

1 Like

Having Fun with a Multi-Timbral preset
Vital Day: Multi-Timbral Preset w/ Kick Bass Drums & Leads - YouTube
https://youtu.be/Tls0_XN0WoY

:v::v: https://youtu.be/noelu1gKvjM

I remade the Future Riddim lead from Trinergy’s song “Bye” in Vital!
Remaking the Future Riddim lead from Trinergy’s song “Bye” in Vital!

Here’s a sound design tutorial that covers how to make EDM supersaws in Vital.

Vital Supersaw Tutorial [Melodic Dubstep / EDM Lead]

2 Likes

I love supersaw! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If your intersted in DnB sounds go check out his YT channel.
And Check out LAUTsamples there are some good Preset Packs and if you want some reel good Dnb Drum samples😀

1 Like

Here are some tips for creating organ sounds (and demo of my Organ Preset pack :wink: )
It covers creating harmonics in wavetable editor, tremolo effects, rotary effects, drawbars, vibrato, auto wah wah, and using advanced voices.
OrganForumPicture
Hope you like it
Andy

1 Like

Hello! currently starting to upload videos to my Youtube channel about Sound Design! I hope the content that I upload will serve you!

Just uploaded this quick tip for making ambient drones. Cheers and enjoy!

1 Like

Uploaded another one today! Really love how this turned out. Cheers guys!

2 Likes

This one gives a very clear general introduction, but it adds a bit of focus on MPE. Nice addition to the lot!

Thx to Peter from Sensel for creating and uploading it!

Cheers!

Here’s one way to make a sequence in Vital. Cheers and enjoy!

1 Like

Rishabh Rajan demonstrates how he recreated the lead sound from BTS’s Butter in Vital.

1 Like

Made this video about uses of the mod remapping feature,

2 Likes

Our latest sound design tutorial teaches you how to make a Future Riddim bass!

Enjoy!

1 Like

I have 2 videos on creating Mini moog sounds using Vital. I have a couple more similar items in the pipeline for later in the month. Includes Free Preset and Template.

MoogPoster

Enjoy
Thanks Andy

2 Likes