Vital youtube tutorials,please share :)

Hello! currently starting to upload videos to my Youtube channel about Sound Design! I hope the content that I upload will serve you!

Just uploaded this quick tip for making ambient drones. Cheers and enjoy!

1 Like

Uploaded another one today! Really love how this turned out. Cheers guys!

2 Likes

This one gives a very clear general introduction, but it adds a bit of focus on MPE. Nice addition to the lot!

Thx to Peter from Sensel for creating and uploading it!

Cheers!

Here’s one way to make a sequence in Vital. Cheers and enjoy!

1 Like

Rishabh Rajan demonstrates how he recreated the lead sound from BTS’s Butter in Vital.

1 Like

Made this video about uses of the mod remapping feature,

2 Likes

Our latest sound design tutorial teaches you how to make a Future Riddim bass!

Enjoy!

1 Like

I have 2 videos on creating Mini moog sounds using Vital. I have a couple more similar items in the pipeline for later in the month. Includes Free Preset and Template.

MoogPoster

Enjoy
Thanks Andy

2 Likes

Here’s one of my latest Vital tutorials on “Space Plucks.” Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wow… this thread almost seems dead… let’s give it a littlebit of life :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the best Foghorns with a wobble in the “Boringzone” :blush:

Great tips on FM sounds. Thanks.

1 Like

This is not a Vital specific tutorial, but bad jokes and nostalgia aside, this is foundational synthesis knowledge and directly applicable to vital:

Part 2:

3 Likes

Made this one, it is somehow “unfocused” as it really isn’t about any specific technique and as sounds such as those can be made in countless ways, I just went discussing a few ideas and concluded discussing Shepard’s tones; hope you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is a nice one! :grinning:

hello, my name is Alessandro I’m Italian and I did a vital tutorial in Italian, if it can be useful for your Italian friends here is the link https://youtu.be/Qy0Q0vSrBjE, good evening.

Hammond Organ with Vital:
[How to Make a Hammond Organ in Vital | Sound Design - YouTube]

1 Like