Vital Refusing to Install on new Laptop

Recently got the Acer Swift 14 AI laptop and have downloaded FL Studio but when I try to run the Vital installer from the website, I receive this error.

“This program can only be installed on versions of Windows designed for the following processor architectures: x64”

I’ve confirmed that this laptop is running the 64-bit version of windows so I’m fairly confused about why this is happening. I’ve also checked for updates and performed a system restart. Any suggestions?

I don’t remember seeing any way to install it from the website, I’ve always downloaded the installer and ran it from my PC. After doing that try right clicking on the installer and select “Run as administrator” and see if that helps.

yes, that is what I meant. I have the installer downloaded and even running it as an administrator gave me the same error.

Hey man,
Your laptop has a Snapdragon processor (ARM64) and therefore you’d need an arm64 installer for Vital, to my knowledge I’m not sure this exists.

You might be able to try Vitalium check this thread
:frowning:

Edit: also fyi I think for any program you may need the Arm64 Windows Installer for this laptop - try/test another program to confirm but I’m pretty sure Snapdragon is arm