Vital only has a saw wave

I want to buy Vital, but how can I guarantee it will work? I’ve gotten the free version, it has nothing except for the init preset, and when I look in the vital folder, the preset folder is totally empty. All I have are the standalone, the vst2, vst3, and the .clap file. Nothing else gets downloaded and vital doesn’t ask me to login when I load it up. The advertisement is very misleading and I’ve been trying to get this to work on my PC since last night.
It seems like I’m the only one with this problem.
Please help

Can you start the stand alone ? (exe) and then hit the hamburger

afbeelding

Under load Tuning File, what does it say ?

And the presets are here :

Factory content.

So do I need to put the factory content somewhere specific?

Hahah, finally figured it out. I knew it was user error, I never checked out what was under the hamburger. I just used that login prompt under the hamburger to login and it finally downloaded the factory settings.
If for some reason you’re stupid enough to have this issue, if you’ve tried everything else… This is probably your problem. Just hit the hamburger and find login under load tuning file. I guess I was just too frazzled to think straight, my b :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha glad its sorted out! Definitely feel free to check out the threads for some free presets, there’s tons out there :slight_smile: