Vital Freezes & Wavetable Arrow Behavior

I’m using the latest beta of Live 11 (MacOS Catalina), so I’m not 100% sure if it’s just 11 or if it also happens in 10, but sometimes when opening Vital it just completely freezes up. Then the only thing I can do is to move the vital window, but everything else gets stuck completely. The menu bar items at the top of the screen don’t open anymore either, so there’s no way I can save - only force quit Live completely. Does anyone else have this issue?

Secondly, and I’m not sure if I should make a separate post for this, when closing vital and opening it in again in Live and then pressing the next wavetable arrow it doesn’t load the next one in the pack, but instead loads the first one of a different pack.

Are you on the latest version? (1.0.5)
I think I fixed this in the latest.

Ahh, I didn’t get the update despite having check for updates on.

I haven’t run into the freezing issue yet since updating just now, but the wavetable issue is still there. It loads the first wavetable from the All folder when reopening vital and pressing the next arrow.

Which one of the two issues were you talking about?

It doesn’t notify everyone for every version. Will probably send that notification out soon.

The freeze was the fix. Vital still doesn’t remember your position when browsing after closing/opening.

1 Like