Vital CLAP on - Linux - Bitwig wrong path?

VST3 is working very well, but the CLAP Version is not:

The Installer put Vital Clap into this Folder

  • /usr/lib/clap/Vital.clap

if i could choose this Folder in Bitwig some other Plugins will work, but
Bitwig dont show this Folder in this crappy Browser.

So i need to drop the Vital.CLAP into my Folder manually

  • /home/mx/.clap/Vital.clap

And it seems working.

This maybe could be fixed inside the Installer script?

I figured out that another Synth doing the same, why is that or is it my system?

System:
    Kernel: 6.16.12-1-liquorix-amd64 [6.16-11~mx23ahs] arch: x86_64
    Desktop: KDE Plasma v: 5.27.5 tk: Qt v: 5.15.8 wm: kwin_x11 vt: 7 dm: SDDM
    Distro: MX-23.6_ahs_x64 Libretto - Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Make sure that you have that folder in the plugin locations in your Bitwig settings. If that doesn’t work, I strongly recommend getting off AV Linux and onto Lubuntu. Bitwig was extremely buggy the whole time I tried to use it on AV Linux.