Version info and preset error on free version

Hello. I can’t see much info on this website from the creators about their product. All I see is “Upgrade to plus, or pro” and if I click it I am being asked for my payment info, there is no description of what you are getting as far as I can see. Does anyone have a link to some info about what I may be paying for?
Also, on another slightly different note, I have purchased some presets but after installing them I get an error message when I try to choose one, telling me the preset was created on a newer version. Does the free version not allow me to install more presets from a third party? I can not see anywhere within the software or downloaded files what version number I have.
I’d appreciate any advice/help.
Cheers

The most recent version is 1.5.5 and it’s accessible to everyone. You get more presets and wavetables, and sub and pro give you unlimited text to wavetable. The free version has every feature the synth has to offer, minus the unlimited ttwt. Tiers are described at vital.audio website. You can check the version by clicking on the Vital logo iirc.

Yes it’s all listed on Vital - Spectral Warping Wavetable Synth
(towards the bottom of the home page)
Regarding the presets, yes it sounds like they were created with 1.5.5 and you might be on 1.0.7 or something like that, just install the latest version (might say that’s it’s beta?) and you should be good with the free version still