UI lag in macOS + no presets?

same, man I have no presets or wavetables. I tried making a sin waves from scratch haha. That’s the good thing with this synth, you can actually design your own wavetables haha

Same, no presets or wavetables, but this synth loooooks so goood, looking forward to it a lot

Made my first user preset. Can get all oscillators and noise and fx. Still no presets though.

Unfortunately the same … no presets :frowning:

Apparently the no preset is a bug.
Will be fixed by tomorrow:
https://forum.vital.audio/t/where-i-found-the-wavetable-and-presets-for-vital-pro/796/25?u=brianrvln

1 Like

What I found strange about my cubase on mac vst3 issue is studio one pro on the same machine using the vst3 has no issues.
rsp

It’s a joy to use though and you can get some gorgeous sounds. Well done Matt! I may well upgrade already, lol! :slight_smile:

High Sierra running Logic 10.4.3 - another case of no presets downloading -I’m really hopeful for this fix tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Same Here only saw wavetable and no presets

I just bought the plus version. I’m running studio one 5 on a macos catalina and can’t find any of my presents…

same here

There is now a 1.0.3 up in your account that supposedly fixes the mac preset download issue.
rsp

1 Like

As @rsp as said there’s a new mac version that will install presets on startup at https://account.vital.audio

2 Likes

Wow! VITAL is absolutely stunning Matt! Huge congratulations and thanks! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Amazing Synth - thanks for doing the fix so quickly, Matt! :partying_face:

1 Like

same here.

Hi everyone.
Seems that it has been fixed.
Check out the first topic reply from @Tytel.
I had the same problem at day one by installing the Free Version.
Today, just a few minutes ago, I’ve reinstalled the VitalInstaller.pkg from the account download section, reinstalled it on my Mac, and at startup it installed some factory content (Which is a step that did not show up in the day one .pkg installer. Now there are also the free presets. :grin::v: