Text to wave table help

Hello please advise.
Today I have been having trouble creating txt to wavetable it tells me Error rendering speech check internet connection. Is there a way to fix this? I have purchased vital and have used the wavetable before and its worked fine? I’ve tried turning firewall off VPN off etc restarted computer and DAW and tried multiple times today and with stand alone app.
Cheers in advance

I’m having the same issue. It was working. Used my work computer at work on 1.07 a yesterday in standalone. Tried my Home computer on my home network in standalone and as a VST. no luck

I’ve just downloaded and installed 1.5.5 and still getting “Error rendering speech check internet connection” on both the Standalone and in my DAW.

Never had a problem with it before, and the Pro version with unlimited Text to Speech.

EDIT: After reading this post, with a poster not able to use Italian, I tested other languages

Seems to only effect the following languages

English (US)
Filipino
French (Can)
French (Fr)
Italian
Korean
Portuguese (BR)
Vietnamese

I’m not sure the Mandarin is Mandarins, sounds pretty fluent to me.

English (US) works for me now but English gb doesn’t :frowning:

Yes, sorry, brain fart, I meant UK English.

Any luck? It’s not working for me either. I’ve restarted my computer, and I’ve logged out and back in into Vital. Still no luck.

Are you saying it doesn’t work for any languages, or the same languages I listed ?

English (UK)
Filipino
French (Can)
French (Fr)
Italian
Korean
Portuguese (BR)
Vietnamese

US English works for me, but UK English doesn’t. I haven’t tested the other languages yet.

If one works and another doesn’t, then that should confirm your vst is working and the fault lies elsewhere. Mine was working on all languages and stopped on 2 machines without an update, so nothing had changed.

What I think is happening, is when you do text to wavetable, your computer connects to Vitals server, that then communicates with a vocal generator site. But something has messed up with Vitals servers coding and it’s causing a communications error with some languages.

So nothing we can do, but wit for Matt to sort his **** out at his end.

Yeah, I think there’s a problem with the backend. The TTWT is using a cloud service, right? So there’s probably an issue with the API for that translation. The service provider could’ve changed something. So, it’d be good if Tytel could have a look at it.

He’s fixed it at his end. Just checked through and they are all working now

Works for me too. Just tried the en-GB setting. All good!