Tegra Jetson Nano Support

I am running a Tegra Jetson Nano which is built on a Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor. When I try to execute Vital, a text document of 0 bytes is produced that says “pND@� (invalid encoding)”. Any ideas?

To be honest looking at the specs of that processor I’m not sure you’ll be able to run any modern plugins with any efficiency on it even if you can get them to load.

What CPU speed is your chip?

Thanks for the quick reply! The ARM-A57 is quad core at 1.5GHz.
Jetson Nano is spec’d at:

• GPU: 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ architecture-based GPU
  • CPU: Quad-core ARM® A57 @ 1.5GHz
  • Video: 4K @ 30 fps (H.264/H.265) / 4K @ 60 fps (H.264/H.265) encode and decode
  • Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4; 25.6 gigabytes/second

Would this implementation have to be recompiled for A57, I thought maybe the Linux support is default X86. Thanks again for the help.

I hate to be that guy but a 1.5Ghz processor in 2022 is just not going to run modern plugins like Vital with any efficiency.

Even my 6 Core 12 thread i7 with a turbo speed of 4.7 Ghz can be taxed with some patches on modern synths.

I mean you could try to make it work but I don’t think the results would be worth the effort.

You may be right although this isn’t a performance issue at the moment, Vital won’t load, period. I suspect it is an ARM is not supported issue but looking for confirmation or other ideas???

That’s my point. Even if you could get Vital to load it’s not likely to run on that setup or at least run to the point where it’s going to be useful.

Other idea? I wouldn’t waste my time if I were you.

But if you’re just bound and determined to try there might be some useful information in this thread: