Skin Sharing Thread

IT Can`t download now :sob: :sob: :sob:I really like it
really nice skin。Love from china

1 Like

Thanks! I’m afraid I stopped using Vital several months ago, and since no-one had tried to download this skin, I’ve deleted it from my drive :cry:

1 Like

I cried so loud :sob::sob::sob:
I viewed all of these replies to find a nice light color theme to use and i thingk your theme is my favourite because it looks REALLY NICE :sob: :sob: :sob:
But i remember some softwares dont clean all datas when you uninstall them,is there something left in system drive?
Anyway thank U for your warm heart❤

1 Like

I really like your work,but why version 1.6 looks ……a bit strange?:thinking:
I even think 1.2 version looks better,althou it is out of date :smiling_face_with_tear:
Anyway,nice theme,love from China❤

I’m afraid I’m a very thorough person: I followed the steps in this thread

so yeah, nothing there. If you ever want to try your hand at recreating that skin, I suggest you take a screenshot of Live and upload it to one of those “get hex code from image” websites so you can get the exact values to copy-paste into the skin-editor!

1 Like

Thank U very much! It looks like i must edit a theme by my self
love you

fixed some issues
White Balanced v1.1.vitaltheme (68.8 KB)

Hej!

Created my first skin, give it a download if you like it! Feedback is much appretiated!

Download: Arctic Clouds skin by Jenö for Vital

3 Likes

very nice - thank you!
has some zebralette3 vibe imho
a little bit too bright for my taste

what i am missing with all those skins, which imho is a super bonus with the default skin, is the colour coding of all elements and its modulators
so, for example an orange circle in the LFO indicates that the filter is getting modulated etc etc

1 Like

Retro Sunset theme. Free download.

4 Likes

Miami Vice!

My first Vital skin, “Orange Blossom”.

4 Likes

I’ve been using this for a while, but there’s a slight problem in the waveform editor. The faded out reference wave is displayed at the same brightness with the actual adjusted frame, making it a bit hard to tell which is which occasionally. I’ll try to adjust it myself, just letting you know should you need to.

Thanks! I updated the theme so that the disabled waveform in the editor will show as gray.

1 Like

How do I color the sidebars?

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is my very first vital skin, so there may be some issues, but i hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Purple 100.vitaltheme (67.2 KB)

2 Likes

/// Bass Spectrum

Took me foorrreevveerr to make this, finnaly its done!
(gives the color bass looks)

/// Main (Voice) -

/// Effects -

/// Presets

/// its here >>> Bass Spectrum.vitaltheme (60.1 KB)

/// Preset shown in the skin preview >>> PROTON - Peeewww Peeewww.vital (2.8 MB)

;]

2 Likes

oh my god - stop, it’s too beautiful!

1 Like