Sharing presets

Hello there everyone!
I was wondering that was a way that existed so I can share a preset that I made to a friend of mine.

Any helps greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hi @ruvimkozinskiy72

Yes, you share the patches you create (e.g. via email or upload) - the patches are stored as individual files on your computer.

In Vital’s preset browser locate the preset you want to share, and then right-click, you’ll see a pop-up menu. From here you can select “Open file location” which will open a window showing you the patch file on your computer’s filing system.

If you wanted to share multiple Presets, or include some wavetables/LFOs, you can create a vital bank and share that with them.

Does this help? Create soundbank from multiple presets

Hi,

On the patch sharing thread some users include a playback demo of the patch. How is that being done? I’d like to share some individual patches and think it’s helpful to include the audition sample.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I assume people are bouncing midi to an mp3 or wav from their DAW and then uploading like any other file.

The vital discord server has a feature (a bot) that automatically generates an audio file from a posted preset. But there’s no similar feature on the forum AFAIK.

1 Like